Photo
- - - - -

Ouch at this qoute from shutdown corner!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts
  • Location704

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

I won't say JC is a scrub til he gets a decent O-Line and some help plus a better coaching staff. If he struggles then, sure. But I don't think he will.

#17 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,898 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:17 AM

3 games with a rookie QB with rookie WRs and scrubs on the right side of the OL? Some of you are football idiots. JOE MONTANA would have sucked without Randy Cross and that awesome Oline, without an offensive guru on the sideline, without Roger Craig and Jerry Rice. Look at the rookie stats for the best QBs in NFL history. They sucked. Sure there are Ryan Leafs out there, but the OL and the system has as much to do with thier success as anything. Build the line, the running game improves. That gives the passing game an advantage because we are in 3rd and 2 instead of 3rd and 9. It also brings a safety up and opens up passing lanes. What do you expect from a QB? opponents are running over or RTs, getting pressure with 4-sometimes three DL. WHen they blitz, there is no resistance. 7 in coverage with less than three seconds to go through progressions? Montana would suck here.

#18 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

Surely I wasn't being sarcastic? And I don't itch my ass then smell it. I'm far from baboon. As for this thread, if given time, it'll turn into a Moore thread. They all do.

Touche'!

+ Rep

#19 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,546 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:36 PM

Yep, a couple of mediocre games in a poor system with a poo O-line and suddenly he's a scrub. LOVE this fanbase.

He's a scrub because my 7 year old son has a stronger arm.

#20 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,898 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

He's a scrub because my 7 year old son has a stronger arm.

I guess Montana was a scrub too, because his arm was weak.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.