Photo
- - - - -

Fiz's 7 point plan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
138 replies to this topic

#136 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

You keep mentioning the leagues worst offense as if he has nothing to do with it.

#137 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:16 PM

No it's not. Even when Sanchez threw 20 picks there were some positives. Even when Stafford threw 20+ there were still something positive.

Jesus Christ man just be objective. If you can't name 1 good thing he's done from each game then he really shouldn't be out there or anywhere near a professional football team.

I am objective. I just don't understand why people call for the head of a single player when the team as a whole has done just as bad. And out of all of them Clausen has the least experience. Smith/Williams/Stewart have all fumbled, dropped passes, and made mistakes. None of them have had a 100+ yard game. Neither has JC. So why does the player who gives the same amount of negative production, yet has anywhere from 3-8 seasons less experience than those 3 listed get the blame?

I just want him to not be benched the rest of the season. It only hurts his confidence, and I'm sure coaches just let Sanchez & Stafford make mistakes without pulling them. (Not comparing, just saying). Just throw him into the fire and let him sink or swim. Ether he shows potential or he doesn't. My entire argument is that you can't judge him so soon.

#138 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

It's too early to judge Clausen. Though I don't think we should have drafted him. Moore is clearly better at this point imo. We could have used that 2nd pick on a WR or a DT. We should have signed a Vet QB.

#139 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

It's too early to judge Clausen. Though I don't think we should have drafted him. Moore is clearly better at this point imo. We could have used that 2nd pick on a WR or a DT. We should have signed a Vet QB.

I was hoping we drafted Golden Tate. But when I saw them grab Clausen I was excited because we were officially starting a new era at QB, with 3 young guys who could all compete week in and week out and provide a spark for the team. So far the team hasn't been close to everyone's expectations, but I'm glad someone else agrees about it to early to judge Clausen.

I'm leaving this debate alone. Come January we will know if he progressed or didn't.