63 replies to this topic

#1 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

I leave for a day and I've come back to tumble weeds and mother jokes. Looks like Swashy is gonna have to break out the pine-sol and elbow grease and get you slacker Panther fans going again.

I'm about 2 minutes away from consulting my bookie right now. He could give me the odds on when you guys would ever come out and play.

Greatness: It's like climbing Mt. Everest and K2 at the same time without oxygen.

#2 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,951 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:06 AM

we are 1-7 and have the worst offense in the league. Your team will probably make the playoffs as a wildcard and get knocked out in the first round. Who cares about smack right now. Dude do u have a job?

#3 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:08 AM

Not a lot of Bucs fans wanted to talk poo during the 2006 and 2009 seasons either. You sure as fug weren't here.

#4 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

we are 1-7 and have the worst offense in the league. Your team will probably make the playoffs as a wildcard and get knocked out in the first round. Who cares about smack right now. Dude do u have a job?

I most certainly do, its my day off. Just because you all are 1-7 doesn't mean you have to go hiding in the closet. Show up! I pity that I hadn't started doing this last year. I still would've been a poo talking machine no matter what and eaten my crow after the loss. Yeah it sucks and it's embarrassing but a true fan stands by their team no matter what the record.

#5 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:11 AM

I most certainly do, its my day off. Just because you all are 1-7 doesn't mean you have to go hiding in the closet. Show up! I pity that I hadn't started doing this last year. I still would've been a poo talking machine no matter what and eaten my crow after the loss. Yeah it sucks and it's embarrassing but a true fan stands by their team no matter what the record.

Yes you would have been a "poo talking machine". You weren't so stuff a dick in it.

#6 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:13 AM

Not a lot of Bucs fans wanted to talk poo during the 2006 and 2009 seasons either. You sure as fug weren't here.

Funny, I'm looking for the earliest signees to this site and the earliest I can find is November 24th 2008. Think 2006 is out the window?

HURP DE DURP?

#7 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,951 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

2008 was when the board crashed.
try again.

#8 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

Yep, Panther fans are whining and crying because they are 1 - 7. It's not like we've never been 1 - 7.

It's only midway through the season. See if you can beat 3 - 13.

#9 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,951 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:15 AM

Yep, Panther fans are whining and crying because they are 1 - 7. It's not like we've never been 1 - 7.

It's only midway through the season. See if you can beat 3 - 13.

tru, we aren't used to the level of failure as the history indicates of your team. Never saw u on these boards when u were 3-13.

#10 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:15 AM

Yes you would have been a "poo talking machine". You weren't so stuff a dick in it.

Damn son, can you last a single post without mentioning the cock? Is there something you'd like to tell us? Either that I could think of the gayest name possible and refer you to it from now on. How does Bruce sound?

#11 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

2008 was when the board crashed.
try again.

Well then I'm glad it clears it up and it means that Bruce brought a little bit of smack to his game after all!! Like I said, I didn't know about this place until last year and if all Bruce wants to do is talk about cocks by the truckload then I'll go ahead and let him make himself look like a bigger idiot.

Edited by Swashbuckler, 11 November 2010 - 10:20 AM.

#12 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:20 AM

Who cares about 1 - 7. Bin there, done that.

Congrats on your Mod status. I give you credit cuz that is a job not many people would want.

#13 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hey Swashy,

Gotta agree with ya. This place sure is quiet.

#14 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,951 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

I don't really care if u care. I'm just saying smacktalk is meaningless at this point. We know we are going to lose and that is why u don't see anyone in smackcentral lately. Cept for my man Mcnasty!!

#15 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

I don't really care if u care. I'm just saying smacktalk is meaningless at this point. We know we are going to lose and that is why u don't see anyone in smackcentral lately. Cept for my man Mcnasty!!

He's been gone this whole time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com