Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo wins

37 posts in this topic

Posted

We are still #1

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow.

Posted

This is a loser attitude in order to compensate for the defeat we feel each week after getting beat down.

Posted

Buffalo blewout Cinci after being down 28-7 in the first. Maybe the TOCHO show will STFU now

Posted

This is a loser attitude in order to compensate for the defeat we feel each week after getting beat down.

Bull poo. there is NO benefit at all to winning from here on out. At some point you MUST have the #1 pick to turn it around and we need it badly IF we take a QB

Posted

:party:

Posted

simpsons_mr_burns_excellent.jpg

Posted

Bull poo. there is NO benefit at all to winning from here on out. At some point you MUST have the #1 pick to turn it around and we need it badly IF we take a QB

I won't be disappointed if we have the number one pick in the draft but I am not rooting against the team for it. We also don't need to have a number one pick in order to turn it around. Multiple first/second round draft picks would be the best option.

Posted

You have #1 pick and Luck is in the draft.. u pick him. End of story

Posted

aj-green.jpg

Posted

Green does nothing for you if you have nobody that can get him the ball or an offensive line that can block for someone to get him the ball. That is all.

Posted

I won't be disappointed if we have the number one pick in the draft but I am not rooting against the team for it. We also don't need to have a number one pick in order to turn it around. Multiple first/second round draft picks would be the best option.

Don't you realize that only teams with No. 1 overall picks are competitive?