Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Tim Geithner's Tax Evasion

27 posts in this topic

You would think Obama would want to steer clear of sh*t like this? Surely there's someone out there without baggage?

With his credentials? Doubt it.

Well maybe he's a good manager but just sloppy at home?

Or just an opportunist asshole like every other wall street insider.

lol with obama being elevated to the status of a new religion it its going to be funny to watch his worshipers make excuses for every mistake and bad decision he makes in the coming years.

lol with obama being elevated to the status of a new religion it its going to be funny to watch his worshipers make excuses for every mistake and bad decision he makes in the coming years.

Obviously you didn't get the memo, young man. :eek:

I don't like it and wish there was a better choice.

Surely, somewhere in this country, there's one guy or gal who is a better choice ... somewhere. Do you honestly believe Geithner is the only one who can do this?

Yeah, 'cause his credentials are impeccable .... get real.

Yeah, 'cause his credentials are impeccable .... get real.

Uh, well, yeah they are. But that would require some googling and reading on your part. Now off you go!

Uh, well, yeah they are. But that would require some googling and reading on your part. Now off you go!

Yeah ... I just have to read a couple of things to know his oversight of Citigroup was appalling and a complete failure.

and you can find a high level wall street intellect that was integral in the current bailout situation that has an awesome track record over the past few years? I think you should call the White House!

and you can find a high level wall street intellect that was integral in the current bailout situation that has an awesome track record over the past few years? I think you should call the White House!

You actually believe that this one guy is the only savior available .... wow.

You actually believe that this one guy is the only savior available .... wow.

On most expert accounts, he is the best man for the job. I think thats important.