Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WikiLeaks a terrorist group?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats incredibly naive. Glad you are not in charge of anything.

You'd better be...

Posted

but you have reasons to protect your info no?

apples and oranges

Posted

you protect your oranges, somebody is protecting their apples.

Posted

you protect your oranges, somebody is protecting their apples.

Do you seriously not understand the difference in a single citizen and the select few that control all citizens?

It isn't their personal privacy that is being compromised...

Posted

do you not understand trying to protect millions of citizens instead of one?

Posted

do you not understand trying to protect millions of citizens instead of one?

lol...

impossible goal is impossible...

What are they protecting me from? From knowing what kind of weapons my tax dollars are making? How much of my money they give the Saudis? How much they spend for vacation?

National security is a joke... You want to sit here and tell me they hide things for my protection, while at the same time pounding into the American psyche every day how unsafe we are?

You can't have it both ways...

1 person likes this

Posted

Pstall, stop trying to convince liberals of your point, you know they are always right.

Posted

lol...

You want to sit here and tell me they hide things for my protection, while at the same time pounding into the american psyche every day how unsafe we are?

boom bitches!

Posted

lol...

impossible goal is impossible...

What are they protecting me from? From knowing what kind of weapons my tax dollars are making? How much of my money they give the Saudis? How much they spend for vacation?

National security is a joke... You want to sit here and tell me they hide things for my protection, while at the same time pounding into the American psyche every day how unsafe we are?

You can't have it both ways...

Having it both ways isn't at hand. There has been and always will be deals behind closed doors. That's the way it works, right or wrong.

Advantage, leverage etc is part of the game these people play. And who, where is pounding how unsafe we are? Define pounding? Is it 24 articles in the newspaper in one day? Is it 50 headlines on the news in one day?

And this coming from the ultimate data/info nerd here.

Posted

I would say pounding can be defined as countless people standing in line to give up rights to stay safe. I'd say they got the message.

Posted

There has been and always will be deals behind closed doors. That's the way it works, right or wrong.

This is where we differ...

You and others gladly accept that, even if it is wrong...

I don't, and my only feasible outlet for my frustrations with it is venting on carolinahuddle.com... ;)

Voting doesn't work...

Revolt is impossible...

The only thing that will fix it is when the machine eats itself... and I don't see that happening in my lifetime... unfortunately...

Posted

Do you think if a uniformed police officer just walked up to some guy who was secretly working for the mafia and questioned him about it, he'd just admit it?

("oh, you got me; I'll confess to everything; I'm so ashamed") :sosp:

The notion that the country can keep everyone safe from terrorist activities without covert operations is about as silly as suggesting that the police shouldn't be allowed to have undercover cops.