Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hank pimple butt

any chance d. will makes the madden cover?

36 posts in this topic

noooo...we cant afford our player getting hurt..especially d-will.

I'm not really superstitious, but it's hard to argue against the madden curse. no panther ever please!

Micheal turner.... how about that one.

Personally I think pac man will be on the cover. Oh I thought yall were talking about grand theft auto.

Seriously though even though the falcons are our enemy I can't be the only one who doesn't despise them as much now with Vick and Hall gone. They have a pretty fun team to watch with Ryan, White, and Turner. Now the fans on the other hand, fk em

I'm going with Larry Fitzgerald

...maybe even Drew Brees...

Absolutely 0!!!

Hell they don't even show him love in the game(still an 89 overall where guys like Clinton Portis and Joseph Addai are in the 90s).

Considering it's almost always a quarterback.

Big Ben

Matt Ryan

I want DWill though.

your not familiar with the Madden Curse are you, as the saying goes SI is hit and miss but Madden is money.

Or P.Manning

Peyton Manning and LT have refused to be on the cover of Madden, that's one reason why Farve didn't go on the Cover until he retired, the Madden Curse's latest victim was Vince Young he was on the Cover last year I believe, I think the Only player to recently be on the cover and do pretty good afterward was Ray Lewis.

It's widely known that a lot of the Bigger names that have been approched to be on the Cover have refused to do it because of the Madden curse.