Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbies post here

614 posts in this topic

Posted

Good evening,

Have read several posts here over the year and look forward to sharing insight and the occasional idea or 2.

Otherwise, I am hoping that the Panthers disappoint a lot of you and fulfill Kalil's idea that you are indeed SB bound. This Year.

Cheers and I hope it's fun on every visit...

Panthrax

Posted

Casual reader of the Huddle and now I decided to make the jump. Grew up in Charlotte (been a Panther's fan since day 1) and currently live in Los Angeles. Looking forward to the 2012 season. Cheers all!

Posted

Casual reader of the Huddle and now I decided to make the jump. Grew up in Charlotte (been a Panther's fan since day 1) and currently live in Los Angeles. Looking forward to the 2012 season. Cheers all!

Hell yeah man, what part of LA?

Posted

Hell yeah man, what part of LA?

Hollywood. You?

Posted

Hollywood. You?

Calabasas area kinda.

Posted

Calabasas area kinda.

Nice. My girlfriend grew up in Agoura Hills, I like to hike the canyons around Calabasas/Agoura when I can. Didn't pickles attend high school nearby? Thousand Oaks Christian I believe?

Posted

Nice. My girlfriend grew up in Agoura Hills, I like to hike the canyons around Calabasas/Agoura when I can. Didn't pickles attend high school nearby? Thousand Oaks Christian I believe?

That's awesome man.

Yeah pickles was on Oaks Christian. My high schools rival team. Worse memory from high school was losing to Oaks in the playoffs when we were favored.

Posted

That's awesome man.

Yeah pickles was on Oaks Christian. My high schools rival team. Worse memory from high school was losing to Oaks in the playoffs when we were favored.

Bummer.

Lot's of football talent in that area it seems. My girlfriend was good friends with Clay Matthews (still is a little bit) when they went to high school together.

Posted

Haha yeah the Matthews family is in Sherman Oaks. My girlfriend is actually working with a girl right now that's dating a dude on the niners and he's best friends with Clay. He took her over to Clay's house one year and he was in his pajamas begging his mom to make him breakfast.

Suuuuch a bad ass.

Posted

So yeah I am one of those guys thats been reading the forum for a few months after I figured out our companies filters didnt block this fan site and this fan site only. I dunno if thats a good thing or not so take it as it is but i guess its a complament to the admins and regulars on the site. I am a 360 gamer and a fan of carolina for as long as the teams been in existance. I follow gaming and roosterteeth productions and i cant stand Saints* fans. Also Grammer nazis be warned i will annoy u,

Posted

You had me at

i cant stand Saints*** fans

Posted

Names Dustin Lawson been reading for a while been a panthers fan as long as I remember. Love duke basketball and football, Yankee baseball, and Panthers football.