Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavscout

Current 1st round draft postions

29 posts in this topic

If I hear one more person talk about trading down I am going to send a virus to this entire forum so that such idiotic comments can no longer be made. If we get the #1 pick WE ARE NOT TRADING DOWN. There is no way in hell that we pass on Andrew Luck...get it through your dimwitted skulls that Jimmy Clausen BLOWS and we need a QB more than any other position.

QBs = MVPs THEY WIN GAMES...Not DTs, Not DEs, Not DBs, Not LBs, Not RBs...QBS!

This guy disagrees.

a1807a42a1108d53504c2649062912d7.jpg

what about a trade down for newton and picks?

Im not suggesting it, just asking those of you who follow college closer than i do

I don't follow it as close as some, but I'd have to say it'd need to be a boatload of picks to do that.

If I hear one more person talk about trading down I am going to send a virus to this entire forum so that such idiotic comments can no longer be made. If we get the #1 pick WE ARE NOT TRADING DOWN. There is no way in hell that we pass on Andrew Luck...get it through your dimwitted skulls that Jimmy Clausen BLOWS and we need a QB more than any other position.

QBs = MVPs THEY WIN GAMES...Not DTs, Not DEs, Not DBs, Not LBs, Not RBs...QBS!

Has anyone heard if Hurney has come out and said we are looking to trade down or not?

If Clausen lights it up...we won't have the #1 pick and therefore cannot get Luck if he comes out...

...Don't worry, Clausen won't light it up

Has anyone heard if Hurney has come out and said we are looking to trade down or not?

Damn you..

This guy disagrees.

a1807a42a1108d53504c2649062912d7.jpg

Without Rivers, the Charger's would basically be garbage..

Without Rivers, the Charger's would basically be garbage..

They're not too far from garbage with Rivers..

BUTT ALL W3 N33dz iz A AWsuM QB AnD WE be l33t!! I JUSS WANZ MY FOOSBALL TO EXCLTE MeH wHeN I W4TCH!!!

They're not too far from garbage with Rivers..

BUTT ALL W3 N33dz iz A AWsuM QB AnD WE be l33t!! I JUSS WANZ MY FOOSBALL TO EXCLTE MeH wHeN I W4TCH!!!

No, the chargers are above average with Rivers.

Rivers is literally that team right now and has been for the past few years.

If he actually had a good team around him Rivers would be a 3 time super bowl champ.

Getting a good QB has nothing to do with "exciting", it has a lot to do with us winning

Responding to earlier inquiry, if we trade down, it doesn't mean we have confidence in Clausen. It only means we get alot of picks, plus a QB. Even if Luck turns out to be the best QB in the history of the NFL, I would rather have the best team in the history of the NFL. Newton, Mallett, McElroy are all good second choices with our run heavy and great defensive style of play. We just need the players to fill in the blanks, and you get that with draft picks.

Responding to earlier inquiry, if we trade down, it doesn't mean we have confidence in Clausen. It only means we get alot of picks, plus a QB. Even if Luck turns out to be the best QB in the history of the NFL, I would rather have the best team in the history of the NFL. Newton, Mallett, McElroy are all good second choices with our run heavy and great defensive style of play. We just need the players to fill in the blanks, and you get that with draft picks.

McElroy?