Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Men of Genius -DrewBreesIsGod

396 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

pi for whoever put that tag there

Posted · Report post

I'm flattered hick...this must've taken you all day to write. Doesn't surprise me though...your welcome for the govt assistance my tax money pays for boy. Now go back to your ugly wife and ugly kids and dream about your Offensive Coordinator becoming your next head coach and cellar dwelling for the next half dozen years minimum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

SouthCak-Infinity

DrewBreesIsGod-Zero

what a pussy. turned on the oven but couldn't handle the heat, so he just bitched out. doesnt surprise me though.

this guy was a terrible Saint J replacement. Saint J was so much more knowledgeable (not saying much), and he could talk better poo as well

Posted · Report post

He'll be back next year as a fan of whatever team wins the SB.

Posted · Report post

hall of fame worthy.

Posted · Report post

I'm flattered hick...this must've taken you all day to write. Doesn't surprise me though...your welcome for the govt assistance my tax money pays for boy. Now go back to your ugly wife and ugly kids and dream about your Offensive Coordinator becoming your next head coach and cellar dwelling for the next half dozen years minimum

There are times in in life where one should admit to pwnage. Yung Breezy... Your time is now.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So glad DrewBreesIsGod was demoted to Guest status. Props to the Saltman.

See you next year when you reappear as _________IsGod.

Posted · Report post

bump :P

Posted · Report post

Lol, blast from the past. Damn I hated that drewbreesisgod douchebag.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

ugly wife and kids! Not all of have the luxury of going to the murder-rape dome and picking out a victim, i mean wife.

Posted · Report post

ugly wife and kids! Not all of have the luxury of going to the murder-rape dome and picking out a victim, i mean wife.

I don't think he posts here anymore. If you want to respond to him I'd check the Steelers forum and look for JoeFlaccoIsGod.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't think he posts here anymore. If you want to respond to him I'd check the Steelers forum and look for JoeFlaccoIsGod.

LOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Posted · Report post

This is why I fu%%s with this forum. That and of course, you have to enjoy abuse to some degree!!!!