Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Rooney Rule....

168 posts in this topic

Posted

Theres a lot of Samoan players in the NFL and how many of them are coaches? Probably none.

There are other minority groups to consider here..not just blacks..

Posted

Take a 24 hour vacation

Why only 24 hours?

Posted

HELLO, why do you think the NFL, MLB, NBA and all sports are dominated by black people??

because they killed off the smart black people and breed the strong ones..

That has to be the silliest thing I've read in a long time :nonod:

I'm acquainted with both extremely intelligent and extremely stupid people of various races. For that matter, if you asked me to name the smartest friend I ever had, he happens to be black. The biggest moron I know is white (and from Ohio).

I've never found intelligence to be superior in any one race, religion, gender or political leaning for that matter. Likewise, "stupid" is an equal opportunity employer.

Good lord :rolleyes:

Posted

That has to be the silliest thing I've read in a long time :nonod:

I'm acquainted with both extremely intelligent and extremely stupid people of various races. For that matter, if you asked me to name the smartest friend I ever had, he happens to be black. The biggest moron I know is white (and from Ohio).

I've never found intelligence to be superior in any one race, religion, gender or political leaning for that matter. Likewise, "stupid" is an equal opportunity employer.

Good lord :rolleyes:

:smilielol5:

Posted

Why only 24 hours?

Because it gave me enough time to consult with the other MOD's and ADMIN's. Is that a good enough reason for you?

Posted

Because it gave me enough time to consult with the other MOD's and ADMIN's. Is that a good enough reason for you?

Sure. Just thought he'd end up perma-banned given his age and other factors.

Posted

Sure. Just thought he'd end up perma-banned given his age and other factors.

And that he did. Personally, I prefer to withhold the perma-ban until I've discussed it with the powers that be. I stand by our MOD mantra of less moderation is best moderation.

Posted

I don't honestly get how he's on here at all given that he's under 18.

Guys like Party Animal, Tensor, Blindsite and others who were on sub-18 I could see bending the rules for because they had something to contribute. Near as I can tell, this kid comes on here solely for the purpose of making an ass of himself.

(which I'll grant is all some older posters do as well, but they're within the rules) :lol:

Posted

I just work here

Posted

I just work here

Work? :)

Posted

Work? :)

"Work"

Posted

"Work"

"Unfairly Moderate"

Didn't we already talk about this on another thread?? :P