Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Buy and Sell Thread

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

2 Season Tickets for sale in section 545. May be willing to part with the PSL's as well.

Face value on the tickets is 540/ticket, 1080 total. Will offer first rights to playoff tickets as well.

toddmercer at gmail dot com

Posted · Report post

Selling psl's section 112 row 17 seats 21,22..........$8,500 firm each....

Posted · Report post

Two Carolina Panther's PSL's

Section 543 Row 22-two seats from aisle closest to midfield

There is also a 10% down payment for the 2011-2012 season tickets with the other 90% due when/if the lockout is resolved.

Asking $900 each/$1800 total and I will pay the $300 transfer fee.

Posted · Report post

Hi there! I'm hoping someone can help me out. I am completely clueless when it comes to buying tickets for the Panthers and I have a couple questions as these will be a birthday gift for my boyfriend. I'm hoping someone can answer for me. He is a die hard Panthers fan and I think he would love to go to a game.

I am hoping to not spend much more than $150 a ticket if that helps in your answers.

Where is good seating at?

Where is the best place to purchase the tix or are the prices the same regardless?

Any suggestions you can add in to help me would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Andrea C.

Posted · Report post

Alright... Here is the deal...

I got banned before because I guess I didn't introduce myself properly and I replied to others' posts since I couldn't start my own thread...

I am not a Carolina Panthers fan, but I have a Carolina Panthers pool table light that I took as a trade and my wife wanted me to re-paint it in another team's colors. I thought that before I tried to re-paint it I would offer it to some of the fans that it should belong to. I assure you that this is not a scam and if you are interested it can be seen anywhere between Asheville, NC and Whittier, NC. I have posted it on Asheville's Craiglist and it can be found here--->

http://asheville.craigslist.org/for/2348446130.html

I hope that this is more appropriate and will not get me banned again. If there is any other place I should post this, please let me know admin...

Posted · Report post

Hey there,this is Kenjifujima,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

Posted · Report post

Hi All

Wondering if any one had one these panthers tents or know of some where where i can buy i cant find one anywhere and i dont want to buy it off the net

945c3821fb905b814f76f9f738d0.jpg

Posted · Report post

Looking for 4 or 6 tickets club or lower level for the redskins and green bay games. Let me know what you have.

Posted · Report post

Looking for Four tickets to most games.

Posted · Report post

Looking for Four tickets to most games.

I may have four for most, if not all, games. PM me.

Posted · Report post

free single seat for any huddle member that wants to come out to Seattle and join me for a game!!!!

book in advance!

Posted · Report post

free single seat for any huddle member that wants to come out to Seattle and join me for a game!!!!

book in advance!

where was this offer last season when i lived there?