Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama's speech to the Arab world

58 posts in this topic

Posted

lets not forget that the terrorist population in the middle east is the equivalent to the entire united states population.

Where did you get that from? I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I just have never heard that...

Posted

305 million terrorists. Yeah venom, you go girl.

Posted

305 million terrorists. Yeah venom, you go girl.

If you count all the body parts after the explosions, that's pretty accurate, isn't it?

Posted

Where did you get that from? I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I just have never heard that...

i know it seems far-fetched...i was skeptical about it as well. i heard it on the national geographic channel during some middle east special, as well as the documentary "obsession" that was done on the middle east also. besides, the muslim population by far populates the majority of the world, so if you take that into consideration it could very well be true.

Posted

the documentary "obsession" that was done on the middle east also

Obsession%20poster.jpg

:eek:

I think "documentary" might be a bit of a stretch concerning that particular piece of work

Posted

Obsession%20poster.jpg

I think "documentary" might be a bit of a stretch concerning that particular piece of work

It was done by Michael Less.

Posted

Obsession%20poster.jpg

just curious as to why you would say that?

Posted

It was done by Michael Less.

haha nerd

Posted

just curious as to why you would say that?

Because I watched the DVD and it was rife with propaganda, to call it a documentary is a complete misnomer

Posted

I lived in the Middle East for a while. Most of them were pretty nice to me and the other Americans I knew. As long as we respected their customs, we were treated fairly well.