• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:10 PM

its not all conservatives being hypocrites, its just the gay ones. the liberals then try to use those cases to force other conservatives into softening their stance on the issuse. trying to taunt them with your either a closet gay conservative or your a exsposed gay conservative. i say dont bite. stand on your beliefs and convictions and dont let some liberal try to trick you into thinking like they do.

#32 StepandFetch

StepandFetch

............chicken wire?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:41 PM

you have to remember that when you talk that way about libs or conservatives... you are talking about half of America's population... when you say always, you have to understand that there is always an exception.

#33 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

show us a recent similar thread about liberals

Well worded. :P

Because you know as well as I that a multitude of such threads went down with the old board when it sank

#34 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:00 PM

And the irony is...99.999 percent of all homosexuals are? Liberal.

so are the ones that dream of truckstop gayism really just trying to reach across the ideological divide and find common ground with their fellow man?

#35 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,031 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:30 PM

Well worded. :P

Because you know as well as I that a multitude of such threads went down with the old board when it sank

It's been up long enough ... go find one ....

#36 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

I do agree that is more of an issue when a conservative is found to gay thought because they are known to speak out against the behavior and take action to prevent the fairies from taking over the world. Liberals will just flat out tell you in the open that they suck cock or would suck cock. They don’t hide it one bit. Conservatives fight against gay marriage and such so when one is found to be gay he is exposed as a hypocrite. Thus we have two different responses for when someone is found to be gay. A liberal can say sure, I’m gay, nothing wrong with it, and I’ve always said it was acceptable. The conservative found gay now rightly so has to answer to being a lying hypocrite.

What if you are a fiscal and defense conservative who likes to smoke a pole now and then?

Conservative should not be based on what equipment you would rather have in your mouth. Or liberal for that matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.