Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade offer from Buffalo

21 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys have the number 1 pick and we'll likely end up withthe 3rd pick. We'll trade you this years 1rst, 2nd, next years 6th and Lee Evans for the #1 pick. Of course we'll have to wait till Luck declares for the NFL draft IMHO.

Well what do yu think??? Oh yea, and you guys stink IMHO...

2 people like this

Posted

thats stupid, you could trade us both of your 1st, a 3rd, and Cj Spiller and we still wouldnt do it.. PS the Bills have sucked for 2 decades and if you want to trade Lee Evans I'll give you my vacuum cleaner for him

1 person likes this

Posted

Give us your entire draft selection and we'll give you Ricky Willia... I mean the 1st pick.

Posted

how does this bills dude have + rep???? Even the Huddle has gone cheaper than JR.

Posted

You the GM now? If so, no wonder you suck.

Posted

thats stupid, you could trade us both of your 1st, a 3rd, and Cj Spiller and we still wouldnt do it.. PS the Bills have sucked for 2 decades and if you want to trade Lee Evans I'll give you my vacuum cleaner for him

why not??? with the 3rd pick, you can get Bowers and you would ave your answer at WR with Evans plus basically another first rounder with the 35th pick. Great options for your new coach.

Posted

if it was this year's first AND next year's first i would take it.

Posted

In return for this suggestion, we offer a screw (Phillips head) and a letter 'U'. Use them in whatever manner you wish.

Posted

IMHO Ill trade you MHO for your HO

Posted

I'll do it but what do I know.

Posted

I'll do it but what do I know.

You don't know anything about LOBFs HO? From what I hear...you put a nut in her butt IMHO

Posted

toss in fitzpatrick and the right to call buffalo wings carolina wings...u got a deal