• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Hill Republican: Stimulus aids illegal immigrants

you guys didn't seem so concerned about this when you voted for ol' amnesty mccain.

Why should illegal behavior be rewarded fiscally or via citizenship?

Because most people live in the real world which requires realistic solutions, while apparently you still live in 3rd grade.

Because most people live in the real world which requires realistic solutions, while apparently you still live in 3rd grade.

what?? im not even going to waste my time in pointing out how completely ignorant that statement is. i hope youre not serious, for your sake.

or...do you just try to say the most idiotic things possible for the sole intention of flustering up the conservatives on here?

Big business loves illegals, they ain't going anywhere because big business runs the country. The fact that some of these people are paying taxes is about the best we can hope for at this point.

Big business loves illegals, they ain't going anywhere because big business runs the country. The fact that some of these people are paying taxes is about the best we can hope for at this point.

I tell you who doesn't love illegals...the guy without a job who all of a sudden isn't too good to do what illegals do. Things are gonna get dicey here soon.

I tell you who doesn't love illegals...the guy without a job who all of a sudden isn't too good to do what illegals do. Things are gonna get dicey here soon.

Oh I hate the situation too. It sucks. Nothing is really being done, mostly cause of the big business thing. The people it effects more (normal Joes) don't get a voice in it. It's really something as a country, we should be hitting hard.

That's an interesting idea. I do believe that the illegals will work harder at that job than the citizen (in general), so the employer will be in a bit of a tough spot. They created the situation in the first place, though.

That's an interesting idea. I do believe that the illegals will work harder at that job than the citizen (in general), so the employer will be in a bit of a tough spot. They created the situation in the first place, though.

As much as I respect the illegals for their work ethic (and every time I have ever encountered them they have been polite and laid low), my allegiance goes to the people here who need jobs. The reason, I'll admit it up front, is superficial...the illegals are sending the money they make to their families in Mexico. They aren't investing it here, other than the essentials. I know those families in Mexico need it, too, but charity begins at home.

So, it's a generalization, huh?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts