Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotta love him ....

51 posts in this topic

Posted

You can't make this stuff up ... from the same president who said:

“We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times … and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK,” Obama said.

“That’s not leadership. That’s not going to happen,” he added.

We get ...

The capital flew into a bit of a tizzy when, on his first full day in the White House, President Obama was photographed in the Oval Office without his suit jacket. There was, however, a logical explanation: Mr. Obama, who hates the cold, had cranked up the thermostat.

“He’s from Hawaii, O.K.?” said Mr. Obama’s senior adviser, David Axelrod, who occupies the small but strategically located office next door to his boss. “He likes it warm. You could grow orchids in there.”

Oh, and this is what he served at his "celebration" party last night:

At $100 for a 16-ounce porterhouse steak, Wagyu beef might be a hard sell. Evan Lobel, of famous New York butcher shop Lobel's, is undaunted.

He's already selling at least 100 of his beyond-prime porterhouses each month, plus 150 or more bone-in strip steaks starting at $89 a pound, 100 bone-in hip steaks and so on — well over $55,000 worth of meat — to a star-studded roster of clients.

"It's probably the most expensive Wagyu out there," says Lobel by phone as he stands in the icebox of his family's shop. "But we're going to give people the most extraordinary product."

Posted

You're one of the now 40 percent of Americans who don't like Obama.

Posted

You can make it up if you don't bother to publish reputable links.

Posted

She couldn't possibly have made that up. She's not that good a writer, remember?

Posted

Of course. That's why I asked for links.

Posted

Sausage?

Posted

He was obviously talking about A/C. :rolleyes:

Posted

Of course. That's why I asked for links.

I'll give you links to this when you give me links to your ridiculous post about Republicans being the ones who hire all the illegals.

Posted

he likes his house hot and doesn't turn on the ac to get it down to 72.

what a piece of crap this guy is. i mean this is just freaking unbelievable. i just... i mean i'm just... this is bad, guys. what are we going to do? we need to take this country back. let's start a race war.

Posted

I'll give you links to this when you give me links to your ridiculous post about Republicans being the ones who hire all the illegals.

Is putting words in peoples mouths to suit your own prejudices a hobby, an obsession, or a career?

Posted

Gotta love him?

widget_aMMgBRO6jhGybBAivLqMum.JPG

Posted

This is going to be a long 8 years....

*sigh*