Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotta love him ....

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

as long as they're talking about the temperature at which he is physically comfortable, things could be much worse.

Posted · Report post

So does he like his Kobe Beef at 72 degrees?

Posted · Report post

Our grandparents could have never imagined the day when a black man could be considered elitist.

Posted · Report post

as long as they're talking about the temperature at which he is physically comfortable, things could be much worse.

I love watching you guys backtrack.

He's not like Bush! He's going to do everything he says, and everything he says is brilliant!

He's a piece of poo. I told everyone that before he even overtook Hillary. The Reverend Wright saga alone tells you everything you need to know about this man. The media used kid gloves. Just wait...he's got a shitload of tough decisions ahead of him and he's not going to like being second guessed one bit. He's going to wonder where the media and the American public who adored him so much went. Why oh why would he call out Limbaugh by name? I'm telling you, this man's ego is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Posted · Report post

gotta love him?

widget_ammgbro6jhgybbaivlqmum.jpg

not the 'bama!

Posted · Report post

Jase, you seem to have an audience of one.

Posted · Report post

I love me some me.

Posted · Report post

Is putting words in peoples mouths to suit your own prejudices a hobby, an obsession, or a career?

Who can put words in your mouth when your foot's always there?

Posted · Report post

You have to admit, no one was saying that much about Bush this early on.

Of course there's only so much you can say about a man that was on vacation for the first 9 months of his presidency.

Posted · Report post

who can put words in your mouth when your foot's always there?

zing!

Posted · Report post

You have to admit, no one was saying that much about Bush this early on.

Of course there's only so much you can say about a man that was on vacation for the first 9 months of his presidency.

I would have voted for Gore. I thought Bush was a boob who got in on his name. His speech after 9/11 changed my opinion of him. It shouldn't have. It was just a speech. Maybe the fact that he got through it without any strategeries...

Posted · Report post

I love watching you guys backtrack.

He's not like Bush! He's going to do everything he says, and everything he says is brilliant!

He's a piece of sh*t. I told everyone that before he even overtook Hillary. The Reverend Wright saga alone tells you everything you need to know about this man. The media used kid gloves. Just wait...he's got a sh*tload of tough decisions ahead of him and he's not going to like being second guessed one bit. He's going to wonder where the media and the American public who adored him so much went. Why oh why would he call out Limbaugh by name? I'm telling you, this man's ego is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

so when can we start this race war? i mean... this is just, just 'ARGH' you know? so frustrating this guy, he's a piece of crap imo.