Photo
- - - - -

Will the Panthers get a new McFarlane toy if Luck declares?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:35 PM

Seems to be everyone knows that Luck is all the rage.

I have all the Panthers McFarlanes (Chris Weinke inculded) and thought that for sure there would be a Double Trouble two pack but none ever came about.

If in fact Allah is gracious enough to bestow Andrew Luck upon is, do you believe that he will be made into a McFarlane action figure?

I for one hope so. I am tired of looking at just Chris Weinke, Stephen Davis, Jake Delhomme, Julius Peppers and Steve Smith posing in my Panthers toy hall of fame.

(Get customs ones here if this sounds interesting to you http://playactioncus...olina-panthers/)

#2 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:39 PM

A what?

#3 Phil Dees

Phil Dees

1-20-2013 End of an Error

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

A what?

He plays with dolls. :rolleyes:

#4 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,229 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:41 PM

:confused::leaving:

#5 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

Yea, I need to get some sleep too

#6 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:44 PM

if they made one for weinke....

#7 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

I collect them too. They look really cool in a sports room. They made Weinke the one year they decided to make a rookie line. It was Weinke, Tomlinson, and two other scrubs I can't remember now. They don't make many Panthers because they have no national appeal.

I would be very surprised to see them make Luck anytime soon.

#8 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

Todd McFarlane is too much of a Bears fan to give us another fig. Chitown has to have more McFarlanes than any other team.. And other have like 4 or 5 poses for a single dude. Do we really need another Favre figure? How many Brady's does anybody need?

You can get a S.Davis reissued in Panther colors, but how about a D.Will? Only custom.. I havent gotten around to getting a Weinke or Davis, but I have Delhomme, Peppers and Smitty, both in original and variants. I also had a guy make me a Kasay and a Walls, he did a bangup job... I can give yous his info if youd like, hes very reasonable for doin what he does...

#9 Beason52

Beason52

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item1c16f58b46

#10 bigmanstew

bigmanstew

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:20 PM

I collect them too. They look really cool in a sports room. They made Weinke the one year they decided to make a rookie line. It was Weinke, Tomlinson, and two other scrubs I can't remember now. They don't make many Panthers because they have no national appeal.

I would be very surprised to see them make Luck anytime soon.

I don't know.. At times they will make a popular rookie. This year they made The Golden Calf of Bristol, they made Alex Smith, David Carr with the Texans, Quinn with Cleveland.... So Andrew Luck could be in line for a figure. It will likely be a repaint off of a previous player, but I could see it happening next year.

Seems to be everyone knows that Luck is all the rage.

I have all the Panthers McFarlanes (Chris Weinke inculded) and thought that for sure there would be a Double Trouble two pack but none ever came about.

If in fact Allah is gracious enough to bestow Andrew Luck upon is, do you believe that he will be made into a McFarlane action figure?

I for one hope so. I am tired of looking at just Chris Weinke, Stephen Davis, Jake Delhomme, Julius Peppers and Steve Smith posing in my Panthers toy hall of fame.

(Get customs ones here if this sounds interesting to you http://playactioncus...olina-panthers/)

I have all the ones Mcfarlane made too.

I've bought four from the seller you linked too.. Stewart, Moose, Mills and a Williams.. He's great to deal with and the figures look better than the Mcfarlane's because they are hand made as opposed to a printing press. It took me 4 tries trying to find the Steve Smith Blue jersey that didn't have the Panther heads mis printed on one side of the jersey...

#11 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,230 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

id buy it

#12 bigmanstew

bigmanstew

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:28 PM

Todd McFarlane is too much of a Bears fan to give us another fig. Chitown has to have more McFarlanes than any other team.. And other have like 4 or 5 poses for a single dude. Do we really need another Favre figure? How many Brady's does anybody need?

I think that title would have to fall to the Cowboys, or the Steelers.

They have made a couple of Urlacher's, the kicker, Benson, Forte, Thomas and Hester, and they have made that many Tony Romo variations alone, not to mention a ton of running backs for the Cowboys...

I was surprised they didn't add Kitna to this year's line as an emergency replacement when he took over for Romo.

#13 wade

wade

cop a squat, cupcakes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:31 PM

I made a joke to a friend of mine years ago that I wished they had made a figure of Keary Colbert with magnets in each hand and a magnet in the ball that repelled each other so that it would be physically impossible to put the ball in his hands.

#14 bigmanstew

bigmanstew

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

I made a joke to a friend of mine years ago that I wished they had made a figure of Keary Colbert with magnets in each hand and a magnet in the ball that repelled each other so that it would be physically impossible to put the ball in his hands.

That would be a good idea. Also have his arms painted with a lot of bruises on them.

#15 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

Now my question is in digging up this thread is I know they made a Cam newton collector level... but will they make a Cam Newton NFL figure in the regular NFL Lines for 2012?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com