Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will the Panthers get a new McFarlane toy if Luck declares?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I made a joke to a friend of mine years ago that I wished they had made a figure of Keary Colbert with magnets in each hand and a magnet in the ball that repelled each other so that it would be physically impossible to put the ball in his hands.

Posted

I made a joke to a friend of mine years ago that I wished they had made a figure of Keary Colbert with magnets in each hand and a magnet in the ball that repelled each other so that it would be physically impossible to put the ball in his hands.

That would be a good idea. Also have his arms painted with a lot of bruises on them.

Posted

Now my question is in digging up this thread is I know they made a Cam newton collector level... but will they make a Cam Newton NFL figure in the regular NFL Lines for 2012?

Posted

Not sure about 2012, but they will make another one as long as he keeps playing so well. I think he's going to get the Panthers more attention from the national audience, which will convince the McFarlane people make another version or two.

Posted

LOL, we got a Cam figure that was a re-paint of Dante Culpepper and it's being sold as an "exclusive" item.

Posted

The 2012 NFL lines will be announced next week, FWIW. I wonder if not only Cam gets one, but Andrew Luck....

Posted

I collect McFarlanes and try to keep up with all the releases. Cam is getting an Auburn Repaint of the Panthers CL in College Ser. 4, and I am Pretty Sure we'll be seeing him in a New Pose as a Panther. Not sure it will be in 2012, but it should. I just want them to make an Original Pose for Cam, D-Will and Stew. Stew and D-Will deserved a Sportspick a while ago. A Smitty2 would even be Great!!

Cam Auburn:http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/mcfarlaneonline_2196_562698

1 person likes this

Posted

Im still trying to get a Cam for >$50....

Posted

Im still trying to get a Cam for >$50....

how much are they?

I got one for Christmas and didn't think nothing of it

Posted

$33 + $18 shipping... Man, its a $20 at best figure, Im willing to fork over more than twice that, but I have a ceiling.. While really cool, its not that important to me. I do appreciate the link, ive been watchin ebay...

Posted

dscf5725.jpg