Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Mass Effect 3

257 posts in this topic

lol PSC is so emotionally invested in making sure people don't like some game he's never played. He has more posts than anyone over the years in these Mass Effect threads.

That's nothing short of pathetic, honestly. Even if this was just flat out the worst game of all time; that's still absolutely pathetic.

1 person likes this

more like you throw a tantrum anytime anyone disagrees with you about anything. you have the emotional state of a 15 year old. if it were no big deal you'd act like the adults around here and ignore my opinion

its just the emotional little brats like you that bite when i point out how shitty your almighty gods are

and the fact that i'm right is the sugar on your hissy fits

You don't actually disagree with me as you've never played any of the games in question. You just see that someone likes something you don't, so you flood the thread with whining about it. This isn't the first time, mods have had to shut down and restart threads when you've done the same thing before. That kind of flies in the face of your claim that this is about me when you've done the same routine over the past multiple years any time anyone has enjoyed something that you weren't told you could enjoy by 4chan or whatever other tired meme haven you get your opinions from.

Enjoy your My Little Pony (until that meme dies) and I'll enjoy my Mass Effect.

Haha this thread is some comedy.

Enjoy your My Little Pony (until that meme dies) and I'll enjoy simulating intimate relationships on video games because I have no hope of ever forming one otherwise.

true

You should be able to do better than that

even though the ending wasn't to my liking I didn't see it as horribly bad, IMO the greater aspect of the game as a whole was just amazing definitely in my Top 5 games of all time now

if you combined all 3 games into one, then you'd have a solid game that's worth investing in. as it stands you guys paid 180$ for one game.

with a shitty fuging ending

i got mass effect 2 for $5 and never bought the first one. So technically i paid $65. but with amazon $10 credit so i guess $55. So worth it. ;D