Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver Post Article!

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure why this article was even written, but I figured I'd still share.

[url]http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/01/04/do-the-broncos-have-an-example-in-carolina-owner-jerry-richardson/6348/[/url]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lol

[quote name='Kit Moss']So we shouldn't trade the #1 pick? Ok...that's easy.
And we should hire an assistant coach? Wow....Now talk about a bold move and a bold statement--WOW!

Now, WHY we would want to use him as an 'example' is beyond me. His record is 119-137 since they founded the team. Yeah. Let's take HIS advice...he sure does know how to build a winner. He has presided over a ONE win season, a TWO win season, and a FOUR win season.

What in the heck is this article supposed to be about? From where I sit, this guy doesn't have a clue how to run a football team. [/QUOTE]

Posted · Report post

Yeah, why was that written? Where was the speculation on how they are going to get the #1 pick from us? Not that they even need it, unless they are eyeing somebody else other than Luck. I think Elway was at the Orange Bowl for Harbaugh. Seems like it was really just taking a shot at JR. Not that for his pie chart he doesn't deserve a little shit. But what was the point?

Posted · Report post

lol this from the team that hired mcdaniels and drafted tebow

Posted · Report post

The thin air in Denver is affecting their rational thought

Posted · Report post

It amazes me the lengths other cities will go to to talk shit.

Because letting Hillis go to the Browns for a hand-job and a ham sandwich really screamed [B][I]I want to win gaiz![/I][/B]

Posted · Report post

That is not a very good article.

Posted · Report post

Article and comments are both worthless

Posted · Report post

From another article at that site [URL="http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/01/04/the-broncos-holy-trinity-elway-harbaugh-luck/6314/"]http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/01/04/the-broncos-holy-trinity-elway-harbaugh-luck/6314/[/URL]:

[QUOTE]If Luck wants to be competitively challenged next season, he will skip his final two years of college eligibility and join the NFL, where he would become the most obvious No. 1 overall draft choice since perhaps Elway in 1983. The No. 1 overall draft pick, held by the Carolina Panthers, is so tantalyzingly close to No. 2.

If Elway can recruit Harbaugh, could Luck pull an Elway-Eli and refuse to play for Carolina?[/QUOTE]

Stay classy, Denver.

Posted · Report post

Meh, who cares what anybody in Denver thinks.

Posted · Report post

What's Denver?

Posted · Report post

Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano