Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver Post Article!

20 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

So we shouldn't trade the #1 pick? Ok...that's easy.

And we should hire an assistant coach? Wow....Now talk about a bold move and a bold statement--WOW!

Now, WHY we would want to use him as an 'example' is beyond me. His record is 119-137 since they founded the team. Yeah. Let's take HIS advice...he sure does know how to build a winner. He has presided over a ONE win season, a TWO win season, and a FOUR win season.

What in the heck is this article supposed to be about? From where I sit, this guy doesn't have a clue how to run a football team.

Posted

Yeah, why was that written? Where was the speculation on how they are going to get the #1 pick from us? Not that they even need it, unless they are eyeing somebody else other than Luck. I think Elway was at the Orange Bowl for Harbaugh. Seems like it was really just taking a shot at JR. Not that for his pie chart he doesn't deserve a little poo. But what was the point?

Posted

lol this from the team that hired mcdaniels and drafted The Golden Calf of Bristol

Posted

The thin air in Denver is affecting their rational thought

Posted

It amazes me the lengths other cities will go to to talk poo.

Because letting Hillis go to the Browns for a hand-job and a ham sandwich really screamed I want to win gaiz!

Posted

That is not a very good article.

Posted

Article and comments are both worthless

Posted

From another article at that site http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/01/04/the-broncos-holy-trinity-elway-harbaugh-luck/6314/:

If Luck wants to be competitively challenged next season, he will skip his final two years of college eligibility and join the NFL, where he would become the most obvious No. 1 overall draft choice since perhaps Elway in 1983. The No. 1 overall draft pick, held by the Carolina Panthers, is so tantalyzingly close to No. 2.

If Elway can recruit Harbaugh, could Luck pull an Elway-Eli and refuse to play for Carolina?

Stay classy, Denver.

Posted

Meh, who cares what anybody in Denver thinks.

Posted

What's Denver?

Posted

Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano