Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hdevonxz

Matt Cassel urinated on

5 posts in this topic

According to a gossip column in the NY Daily News, Matt Cassel was urinated on in the bathroom during the Super Bowl.

An intoxicated man allegedly tried to cut in front of Cassel at the Raymond James Stadium urinals. After Cassel told the drunk to wait his turn, the man "barged in and proceeded to purposefully pee directly" on Cassel's leg. Security tossed the liquored-up individual, but Cassel was forced to return to his seats with smelly wet pants. He'll surely be able to replace them with what's set up to be an exceptionally lucrative offseason.

Source: New York Daily News

lol

beer piss> asparagus piss

• Topics

• I wouldn't mind a speed guy to replace Ginn but I'd want one with much better hands. However, I'd really prefer to have a great route runner, with above average hands and very good speed. Great route running creates separation, speed turns separation into big gains...
    • I've been spit on and called racial slurs and didn't feel the need to hit a woman. Funny how self discipline and being the better person doesn't come up with Mixon.    If someone like that gets under his skin what will happen of another player does?    He ain't coming here and I'm glad. Morals mean something. Maybe they don't to you but this organization it does. 
    • Wayne Tracker sounds like a country radio persona: " Howdy out there in Radio Land. It's your favorite country n western radio DJ: Waaaaaayyyyynnnnnne Tracker! As always, whether you're ridin' in a convoy or just up to the store for a cold-drink, I'll be playin' the calssics for ya. We've got a little ditty from Carl Perkins comin' up but first: who could forget this gospel number from Patsy Cline?"