Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mav1234

The Foot Bowl: Jets vs Patriots

237 posts in this topic

Between him and Lou Holtz... I don't want to have to work so hard to understand someone.

I have to turn Lou Holtz off, he annoys me so much.

It's going to be fun watching Brady struggle in vain. :dita:

J E T S!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Rex Ryan blurting out "YEAAAAH BABYYY!!!!" after that Jets TD.

wow, so for the 13th time in the last 15 AFC playoff games, the last 11 in a row - the road team will be either the Jets or Ravens.

Thats stupid. He should have gone done at the 1. The Pats needed the ball back, and they just got it.

And wow Rex Ryan running out there on the field. Stay classy fatass.

Jets Jets Jets!! Man, I love how this team is able to back their talk up

• Topics

• damn dude nice revisionism. be sure to drop by the stormbox sometime and we can ponder if hitler would have won (of course) and if it's even physically possible to exterminate 11 million people or if that's just another (((conspiracy))) um well actually it's a democratic people's republic which is why it's in the name. or did you just miss that part?
    •   *posts picture of the guy literally wearing White Power symbol* "Ah leave it up to the leftists, anyone wearing White Power symbols is a nazi now" lmfao you guys are fuging pathetic
    • one that has to be told a basic trade rule 10 times, when he told us how he was going to make great trade deals, doesn't exactly sound like a guy even approaching the hemisphere of perfection. A freaking idiot is a term that applies.