• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:32 AM

that quote i posted is from the interview where he admitted he made a mistake. i watched the video online. he didn't say what you're saying he did.

I think Chris Matthews was the interviewer. At least it was on his show. Is your link from that interview?

#32 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,856 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:25 AM

He's not that bad.
He's just younger and one of the far left liberals you can't really have a conversation with. Just like the far right conservs that you can't really have a conversation with.:D

are you familiar what kissinger did in east timor? i mean if you don't i'd be happy to tell you.

#33 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,856 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:33 AM

kurb please enlighten us as to why you think operation condor was a good thing and why henry kissinger isn't wanted for trial for war crimes, and why Kissinger fled Paris in the dead of knight when a judge wanted to talk to him about it, or why he can't go to Brazil, or why he can't go to the UK, or Spain, or why INTERPOL will arrest him pretty much the first chance it gets.

i mean it's okay to criticize people who deserve it. if i made a thread about wes clark being in the can for slobodon milosovic or almost starting ww3 with the russians, or about Clinton's bungling of the entire balkans affair, or of LBJ's idiocy for trusting macnamara, or how the clintons probably had some dude killed back in arkansas, all of you people would be slobbering all over me.

but noooo because i criticize the people that a cursory, shallow understanding of history teaches you to respect im untenable.

#34 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,348 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:35 AM

How do you manage to use a word like untenable in a paragraph where you misused the word knight ;)

#35 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:41 AM

OMG I'm about to agree with Fiz.
*Takes deep breath*

Kissinger is a snake, and a really evil dude.
Look it up, Fiz is right.

#36 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

I looked it up. A few wingnut websites listed him as a war criminal and thats about it. THere were some questions asked by more legitimate sites, but nothing was actually proven, at least nothing reputable or factual.

Don't get me wrong, there are some things he was involved in that were unpopular and wrong. But that doesn't make them war crimes by any stretch of the imagination.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 04 February 2009 - 11:49 AM.

#37 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:51 AM

How do you manage to use a word like untenable in a paragraph where you misused the word knight ;)

You owe me a new keyboard, bastard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.