Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Pelosi and the 500 million americans...

64 posts in this topic

You are all proving my point... politicians are dumb. They try to say things to make themselves look smart or better and they look dumber and dumber.

And just to be clear, the reason I brought up this at all was to make sure that the people who complain that Pelosi is "two breaths away" most likely voted for Palin who was "one breath away" and "just needed to get more experience".

Pelosi is wierd - she's from San Fransisco, so I don't know what you would expect. She does not represent me. I never voted for her. Lots of you voted for Palin.

She is the Speaker of the House, so she gets more airtime, but her most outlandish ideas will continue to get weeded out as political necessity.

It's a shame that as many smart people as we have in america, these are the nitwits that represent us...

Although I never planned on voting Republican, the thought of a half-baked Palin being the successor to an ancient McCain just scared the crap out of me. That's one ticket I can't begin to understand anyone submitting a ballot in favor of. Yikes!

To me it was better than a guy at the top of the ticket whose only leadership experience was community organizer and 4 years of voting on other people's legislation.

But its water under the bridge now. At least President Obama was smart enough to realize he was inexperienced and put people around who do know what they are doing.

Yep, and times like these require someone who will innovate, not stagnate the same old political agendas. I believe I know which categories the two political parties fall under.

Yep, and times like these require someone who will innovate, not stagnate the same old political agendas. I believe I know which categories the two political parties fall under.

Individuals within both parties may have innovative ideas, but they have to be able to play the same old politics if they want to get a chance to implement them. Its a lesson Obama seems to have learned and thats why he is keeping or hiring those with political experience.

All I've seen in the recent past is Democrats presenting their ideas, Republicans saying "those ideas won't work", and I'm still waiting on some constructive criticism to come from the Republican camp but all we get is blatant criticism and nothing more.

Seems to me they spend their time trying to counter every effort instead of spending it trying to improve those efforts.

Correct me if I am wrong...

3 times now I have had to stop myself from punching my monitor to take out that freaking heart.

3 times now I have had to stop myself from punching my monitor to take out that freaking heart.

Hey, there's a whole thread on that in the Panthers forum... don't take it out on the Tinderbox...