Todd McShay listed some players to watch:
* Offensive tackle: There is still plenty of wiggle room on top of our board. Colorado's Nate Solder, Wisconsin's Gabe Carimi and Boston College's Anthony Castonzo are the top three senior prospects (the only underclassman in the mix is USC's Tyron Smith, who is No. 11 overall).
* Defensive end: Purdue's Ryan Kerrigan, Iowa's Adrian Clayborn and Miami's Allen Bailey can all get after the quarterback. All will be players to watch this week in Mobile.
* Boston College OLB Mark Herzlich: Herzlich's story is well known at this point. He was one of the top outside linebacker prospects in the country when doctors discovered a tumor in his leg and he missed the entire 2009 season. The courage and resiliency he showed in coming back is remarkable. Unfortunately, teams can't afford to draft based on emotion and he hasn't been the same player since he's returned to the field. If he can show the same kind of range and athleticism he showed in 2008 this week, his stock will benefit.
* Texas A&M DE/OLB Von Miller: Miller played a hybrid outside linebacker/defensive end role at Texas A&M and he projects best at outside linebacker. He has some experience dropping into zone coverage, but teams will want to see how well he opens his hips and matches up in man coverage drills. Miller should also wow scouts with his first-step quickness, body control and closing speed during one-on-one pass-rushing drills this week.
* Oregon State DT Stephen Paea: We don't question Paea's ability to play the run. At 6-foot-1, he has the low center of gravity to get under offensive linemen and the strength to hold his ground once he establishes position. The key for Paea will be showing he can get to the quarterback this week.
* Defensive tackles: In addition to Paea, keep an eye on Baylor's Phil Taylor, LSU's Drake Nevis and Clemson's Jarvis Jenkins when watching defensive tackles this week.
Actually are coming from Mike Reiss of ESPN.com, who selected some of the guys McShay listed. theres a bigger list that I don't have, because I don't have ESPN insider.