• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lightsout

So I got called an atheist today

So are discussions of deep theological topics on internet message boards :lol:

So is that why you're writing three paragraph pseudo-essays when you could be doing something productive? :D

Its just mental exercise.

u grammar hammering me?

no, i'm serious.

chasing amy is underrated in that people think it's terrible.

in fact it is only meh.

So is that why you're writing three paragraph pseudo-essays when you could be doing something productive? :D

Its just mental exercise.

Because I'm at home, sick :(

And in fairness, I write eight paragraph discussions on football strategies :lol:

I'll get into a serious discussion on here if I'm in the mood for it, but I tend to get bored quick.

Objectively speaking, discussing deep topics with strangers on the internet is kind of a fruitless exercise. I've yet to see anyone's mind changed in a format like this.

Bottom Line: I'll tell you what I believe, but I'm not out to change the world through posting on a message board.

(at least the football discussion is generally fun)

Yeah but football is real. That poo really happens. I watch it with my own eyes, in person sometimes.

No, people's minds aren't usually changed by message boards. But you might get lucky and learn something.

No, people's minds aren't usually changed by message boards. But you might get lucky and learn something.

Maybe, but I'm generally doubtful.

For example, right now up in the lounge, there's a ten page discussion of SD89 having ******* pics on his phone.

Can't say I've really learned much from it so far :sosp:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts