Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Iran, Egypt

64 posts in this topic

Personally, I haven't seen any Democratic revolution YET

Personally, I haven't seen any Democratic revolution YET

well they just forced their undemocratically elected american backed dictator to appoint a vice president and claim he won't be seeking reelection, and this is only day 4.

the support within the city of cairo can only be compared to barcelona style anarchism in the immediate aftermath of the generals revolt, and anarchism is an extreme form of democracy (voter participation)

fizo.gif

In this film, Brad Mills represents the average Egyptian, chasing after the elusive democracy, but carefully, oh so carefully.

The brunetter turns around and...whoa, not democracy after all.

Zat eez my film, sank you. Sank you very much.

1 person likes this

I told the director on day one I can't grow a beard to saw my life but that's the result.

Sigh

well they just forced their undemocratically elected american backed dictator to appoint a vice president and claim he won't be seeking reelection, and this is only day 4.

the support within the city of cairo can only be compared to barcelona style anarchism in the immediate aftermath of the generals revolt, and anarchism is an extreme form of democracy (voter participation)

Like I said... YET

But these are things that have happened

fizo.gif

The good news is is that there are doctors available now who can fix that cleft palate.