Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera On WFNZ

134 posts in this topic

Posted

This is amazing.... People listen to wfnz??

The new WFNZ is horrible. Say what you want about Packer leaving, but that really screwed the station. Taylor Z and Marc James are borderline intolerable.

Posted

long story short: Matt Moore will be starter again next year.

:eek:

Yay 30 INTs

Posted

It's time that Barnidge and Rosario gets serious looks. They are the ones with the talent and play making ability to win games. No offense to King, but the safe trustworthy blocking guy isn't going to cut it anymore. I don't think we need to sign a TE. B&R can be the guys we're looking for.

Posted

With a new staff I won't pretend to know what they should do or who best fits what they are looking for. At this point, I trust them to do what's best personnel wise.

Posted

:eek:

Yay 30 INTs

Only if you are throwing them!

Posted

Only if you are throwing them!

:dita:

I wouldn't throw more than 20 before I got hurt.

Posted

They just need to lie to Matt and not tell him he's starting... that seemed to be what got him.

Posted

I'd be pretty surprised to see Moore go into the season as the starter. It's far from definite that he'll even be back.

Mind you, I do believe he will get the chance to come to camp and compete, but I'm a long way from going beyond that.

Posted

very little upside to moore, but there's not a whole lot of drop off between him and the other FA options out there. i still would rather se what a couple of the other younger vet FAs would bring, we already know about moore.

Posted

very little upside to moore, but there's not a whole lot of drop off between him and the other FA options out there. i still would rather se what a couple of the other younger vet FAs would bring, we already know about moore.

how can we write moore off if he was in the same offense that clausen was in last year? if people are going to give clausen the benefit of the doubt, i think moore might deserve it too.

Posted

Man, this guy Rivera is like the polar opposite of John Fox. He's smarter, more articulate, addresses every aspect of every question, and his football philosophy is light years ahead of Fox. I'm so glad Richardson made the transition.

Posted

Man, this guy Rivera is like the polar opposite of John Fox. He's smarter, more articulate, addresses every aspect of every question, and his football philosophy is light years ahead of Fox. I'm so glad Richardson made the transition.

I was thinking he did more talking in this one interview than Fox did in 9 years, LOL