Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How did you meet the Huddle?

97 posts in this topic

Posted

I answered a personal add that simply stated....photographer looking for male models

back in 04 or whenever it was, the Panthers were in Seattle and PanthrPryd came to my regular Seahawk site to shoot the poo. He invited us here and to be 100% honest, the fact that he had the lovely Ms Wrenn as his avatar, was the first thing that made me decide to check it out!!! Came to Charlotte the following season for a game/tailgate!

Posted

Googled "Panthers News" looking for the legit stuff and this shithole popped up.

Posted

Before I had a spam folder zod sent me nude pics of himself and ive been a memeber ever since.

Posted

zod's member?

Posted

Mini member

Posted

btw, when i googled "building bombing hooker chasers" I got to Saltman's profile (no wait that was that douche bag Sultan33 or something like that)

Posted

1/10

Posted

:(

Posted

Got fed up with panthersfanz. Googled for a new board and found this.

Posted

I actually put thought into that one. back to the drawing board. :auto:

Posted

I got tired of Charlotte observer arguments, and wanted to find a place to talk about the Panthers with other sometimes logical fans. Once I realized this was the place to come for fans' experiences at different events, games, and training camp among other things, as well as, a central for Panthers news, the huddle has stuck to me ever since.

Posted

Was googling "Carolina Hurricanes" and this popped up in the suggestion list by the time I had typed in "Carolina Hu".

Let that be a lesson to all of you. Hockey is a gateway drug.