Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats ship Morrison, Brown to Los Angeles

27 posts in this topic

Posted

i like the move, this means martin will probably get a deal, and we still have room on our roster

Posted

Good ridance.

:party:

Posted

Anyone else feel bad for Radmanovic?

Posted

not one bit

I feel bad for the Lakers who now have Adam Morrison

Posted

Only concern with this is that we have only one true two guard on the roster and he has persistent groin pulls.

Posted

good news. now to get rid of may.

Posted

I like that they are bringing in a 6'10 Forward that can actually put up decent numbers, but I am really concerned at the shooting guard spot, Brown was really stating to turn it on ever since the Lakers game. It is going to be a struggle with Raja missing a couple games here.

Posted

I really wish May could have done something here so far..hes hardly been on the court. He was awesome in North Carolina. Theres probably a good chance we will get a UNC player of this years team on the Bobcats next season..im hoping for Danny Green just because I like him a lot.

Posted

Sad to see Shannon Brown go... he's really been coming into his own. Can't say the same about Adam. I hope Vlad can contribute because Shannon Brown is definitely going to contribute in L.A.

Posted

Theres probably a good chance we will get a UNC player of this years team on the Bobcats next season..im hoping for Danny Green just because I like him a lot.

The fan base with something between their ears will revolt if that happens.

Posted

The people that run the bobcats have screwed up enough that they are bound to get something right once in a while...Morrison was a waste of a pick and if you didn't call that when he was drafted then you know very little about pro basketball.