Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadians @ Bruins

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Going to this game in Boston tomorrow night, who do you like?

Posted

I like the Hurricanes......

Posted

I like people who can spell Canadiens right!

Posted

I like people who can spell Canadiens right!

What about Canadiens left?

1 person likes this

Posted

lame.....but not surprised!

Canadiens are the most successful franchise in pro hockey history, spelt with an E because of their french background

Canadians are all those superstars that play on each and every franchise, other than that gap toother ugly bastard in Washington!

Posted

Hockey, that's that game where they fight for a while then push some little black thing around for a while, then fight some more right?

Posted

Hockey, that's that game where they fight for a while then push some little black thing around for a while, then fight some more right?

kind of. Or, you could call it that game that's way too fast for most Americans to keep up to...so they change the channel and watch baseball instead! Here's an idea, let's get Fox to add a little blue tail to the puck so we can see it on TV! fug

Posted

Hockey is good to watch live but not on TV. I did watch some when the Hurricanes were in the finals a few years back. I have actually been to a live hockey game Hawkie... saw the Canucks play back in 2001 in Vancouver when I was up there on business and I've been to a Hurricanes game here too... :P

Posted

well woopty fricken dooo....you want a cookie? Did you spend the whole time asking the Canadian in the seat beside you what was going on?

Posted

well woopty fricken dooo....you want a cookie? Did you spend the whole time asking the Canadian in the seat beside you what was going on?

No, but I did have to keep asking him to stop touching me... you people are weird...

You are in a bad mood today... :(

Posted

after everything you were doing for him, he might have felt a little obligated.

Posted

I can follow hockey just fine on tv thank you very much, it is a little harder though on a shitty live stream.