Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

UNC @ NC State thread. Feb23

111 posts in this topic

State hung with a good unc team for the entire game...we could have won that game on talent alone. That is the most frustrating aspect of our team...I hope they all stay to play for the new coach

State hung with a good unc team for the entire game...we could have won that game on talent alone. That is the most frustrating aspect of our team...I hope they all stay to play for the new coach

I agree. I was very impressed with the energy and effort they played with in that game. It's too little too late for Sid though.

Congrats to State fans hard fought loss. Good luck finding a coach in the off season Lowe just ain't getting it done. Ya'll got better talent than record shows.

about bigpussdaddy's derailment of this thread:

Shane Battier .......... end of thread.

Battier inventor of the Flop.

JJ Redick inventor of the 3 point flop.You know the one where defensive player makes a run at jumpshooter and shooter throws leg out to the side to hit defensive player thus getting 3 free throws for a basic bail out flop... Scheyer learned this from Redick and went on to become the master of it.

Dude you need to STFU you are by far the most obnoxious poster on this site.

BTW how do you put someone on IGNORE?? Thank goodness I figured it out , got to be one of the best things invented "IGNORE" should have done this much sooner

1 person likes this

so does every thread involving unc or dook have to be derailed?

Congrats to State fans hard fought loss. Good luck finding a coach in the off season Lowe just ain't getting it done. Ya'll got better talent than record shows.

about bigpussdaddy's derailment of this thread:

Shane Battier .......... end of thread.

Battier inventor of the Flop.

JJ Redick inventor of the 3 point flop.You know the one where defensive player makes a run at jumpshooter and shooter throws leg out to the side to hit defensive player thus getting 3 free throws for a basic bail out flop... Scheyer learned this from Redick and went on to become the master of it.

Dude you need to STFU you are by far the most obnoxious poster on this site.

BTW how do you put someone on IGNORE??

Really, are you that stupid? Get your head out of your @ss I didn't derail this thread talk to your fellow heels fan Tarpanther. I speak the truth and back up what I say with facts so if you don't like it head over to the IC where you will probably fit in.

Like I said Hansbrough was a master at it.

What's the excuse there?

In every one of those the offensive player was using their off hand to create space...that's a foul every time. Paulus fell down before the man even got close to him...why do you think people call Paulus the fainting goat?

dook's preseason training regimen:

1 person likes this

In every one of those the offensive player was using their off hand to create space...that's a foul every time. Paulus fell down before the man even got close to him...why do you think people call Paulus the fainting goat?

dook's preseason training regimen:

">

You have only named on UNC player that, you think, flopped during his career. We are talking about everyone that has ever played for dook. Flopping is taught right up there with shooting 3's and floor slapping at dook.

Let's not forget this one either

You have only named on UNC player that, you think, flopped during his career. We are talking about everyone that has ever played for dook. Flopping is taught right up there with shooting 3's and floor slapping at dook.

Let's not forget this one either

">

so does every thread involving unc or dook have to be derailed?

Only when bigcatdaddy puts his two cents in, which is every single thread, whether it has anything to do with duke or not. It's really getting old.:(

Only when bigcatdaddy puts his two cents in, which is every single thread, whether it has anything to do with duke or not. It's really getting old.:(

I commented on this thread talking about the State and unc game I didn't say anything about Duke. You need to talk to Tarpanther for bringing up and talking $hit about Duke. I defendnmy team until the end so tell you unc buddies to keep Duke ou of the conversation and we won't have this problem. :rolleyes: Why do you want to blame me your tarheel friend brought up Duke not me. Well I guess that is how you unc people are you always want to blame Duke or coach K or the fans when most of the time the problem is your own fans.