258 replies to this topic

#256 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:46 PM

Excellent, and classy showing by Portland's fanbase for Gerald Wallace.

It's going to pain me for a while that he's going to be playing in a uniform not Orange and Blue.

#257 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:14 AM

Excellent, and classy showing by Portland's fanbase for Gerald Wallace.

It's going to pain me for a while that he's going to be playing in a uniform not Orange and Blue.

I felt tons of emotion seeing him on tv for portland so far tonight, more so than i ever anticipated. I think its harder for me to see gerald in a trailblazers uni than peppers in a bears uni. Gerald is a class act and active int he community..whereas peppers was kinda a recluse.

Good luck G-Force, you are missed.

#258 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:04 AM

This team wasn't going to win anything with the squad we have now. Gerald, as popular as he was, like all of us, was getting his older and his numbers were suffering. To get two first picks for him, isn't a bad deal. I hope with three first picks now, we can move up the draft and maybe have some cash to sign a big-time free agent! We should at least be in the running! I know the NBA has a cap, so you're sort of limited, but at least now we can play ball.

I won't judge Jordan until I see the final results. As it stands now, we didn't any actual player(s) for Gerald that are worthwhile. BUT this could turn into something great for us! :)

#259 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:08 AM

Wallace and Portland had a tough game. Nice to see Wallace playing again though. It's been so long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users