• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are the day 3 prospects you want to see us target?

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

DJ’s strength is route running and separation. That is Franklin’s weakness. Franklin is more Chosen Anderson than he is DJ. 

DJ was also probably the most physical runner since 89.  And we have had a lot of bigger bodies 

16 minutes ago, theinstrumental said:

He's slow. And he's small. Not a lot of good tight ends who are small and slow. 

Is he? He’s 6 ‘ 4’’, 245, and you’ll typically be adding some weight coming into the nfl as a TE. The hands and strength through the catch really stand out.

I guess the 4.69 forty is slower than expected but it’s not awful. Kelce was 4.61 and Andrews 4.67 and the guy seems to play faster than the time.

• Pie 2

Just now, Jacabee said:

Is he? He’s 6 ‘ 4’’, 245, and you’ll typically be adding some weight coming into the nfl as a TE. The hands and strength through the catch really stand out.

I guess the 4.69 forty is slower than expected but it’s not awful. Kelce was 4.61 and Andrews 4.67 and the guy seems to play faster than the time.

lol just saw the pick: completely adequate athlete and I've never thought anything else! His game speed's better than his timed speed, etc. 

12 hours ago, App Panther said:

I'd love Sanders but Canales doesn't use a TE much, so won't be upset if he's not the pick.

What is the knock on TJ Tampa? 

His athletic scores probably have him removed from some boards.  4.58 is slow for a CB when all the WRs run 4.4 range