Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teeray

Scouts on Cam post combine

55 posts in this topic

I'd actually like to hear how he did on the non-physical stuff there.

Yeah, I don't care about his drills. Sure, I have on the field concerns about his mechanics but meh. I was more interested in interviews, wonderlic.

I'd actually like to hear how he did on the non-physical stuff there.

word :iagree:

I would like to hear his meetings & tests as well. Here's an excerpt from Kings MMQB:

i heard positive reports over the weekend about his quick reactions in meeting rooms when he was put on the board and asked to dissect why he made a certain read or throw. He threw for 30 touchdowns and ran for 20 last fall at auburn, but nfl teams will want to curtail his running

I've heard several experts say they don't put much weight on how a guy throws at the combine either way... it will really come down to how he performs in the private workout we've scheduled him for.

That's true, but at the same time, Cam has been bashed over the head repeatedly for a couple of bad throws at the combine, so maybe Gabbert had the right idea by not throwing until his pro day.

I'd be like. :rofl:

They'd be like ...:willy_nilly:

I'd take Gabbert or Newton. This is our one chance to get a franchise QB. You bums can't spoil it. Luckily you guys don't run the team.

That's true, but at the same time, Cam has been bashed over the head repeatedly for a couple of bad throws at the combine, so maybe Gabbert had the right idea by not throwing until his pro day.

Bashed over the head by the media and fans... but not the guys who will be drafting him.

Sign or trade for McNabb, draft Cam... let Cam learn from McNabb and when Cam's ready make the switch.

1 person likes this

Bashed over the head by the media and fans... but not the guys who will be drafting him.

In other words, he's being bashed by people who don't know what the hell they're talking about. I have to agree with you on that one.

I'm not sure I agree with you on McNabb though. He just didn't look like the same guy last year.

In other words, he's being bashed by people who don't know what the hell they're talking about. I have to agree with you on that one.

I'm not sure I agree with you on McNabb though. He just didn't look like the same guy last year.

I think the Skins do that to QB's... look at how much Campbell improved the moment he got out of there.

I'm not saying McNabb will win a SB for us, but he may be the most talented, accomplished vet QB available to us (assuming the Skins do decide to trade or release him).

cam is getting inspected and dissection more than any player i have seen in a long time......i cant tell if people want so badly for him grow to be a clear number 1 pick they will grab at anything or if they want so badly for him to fail that they disregard all the positives....at the end of the day he is just a rookie