Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke at UNC Game thread

212 posts in this topic

Posted

Its on bitches!

dvsunc.jpg

Posted

Your indictment for statutory?

1 person likes this

Posted

is there some form of semi-local athletic match taking place? one of mild interest?

Posted

Who talked!?

No its Duke UNC

Posted

saturday_night_fever.article.jpg

Posted

YSAIZERYGLMHEYE20090211232320.jpg

Posted

Barnes hits the game winner. UNC wins.

Posted

go duke

Posted

Barnes hits the game winner. UNC wins.

Yeah.

Posted

Honestly, this is one of the biggest Duke-Carolina games in recent history. ACC Regular Season Crown goes to the winner. The winner will obviously have some momentum going into the ACC Tournament.

I think Duke needs to win this game more. I just think they have been a little inconsistent lately, whereas Carolina seems to be getting better.

If Duke hits the three and matches rebounds with Henson and Zeller, I think they win.

If Carolina hits pounds the glass and eliminates the 2nd chance points, i think they win.

Go Duke!

Posted

No, i think you see Smith/Singler hitting free throws after UNC is forced to foul.

Duke wins by 8

Posted

Honestly, this is one of the biggest Duke-Carolina games in recent history. ACC Regular Season Crown goes to the winner. The winner will obviously have some momentum going into the ACC Tournament.

I think Duke needs to win this game more. I just think they have been a little inconsistent lately, whereas Carolina seems to be getting better.

If Duke hits the three and matches rebounds with Henson and Zeller, I think they win.

If Carolina hits pounds the glass and eliminates the 2nd chance points, i think they win.

Go Duke!

Go figure. This game is big even out here in the sticks.

Most folks know I am a Panther fan and think I am also a College Basketball fan (I am not). I keep getting asked who to put money on and I just answer one or the other depending on my mood at that second.........:D