Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke at UNC Game thread

208 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[COLOR="Blue"]Its on bitches![/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb22/chtraywick/dvsunc.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

Your indictment for statutory?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

is there some form of semi-local athletic match taking place? one of mild interest?

Posted · Report post

Who talked!?

No its Duke UNC

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://www.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/exhibitionist/saturday_night_fever.article.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff30/BarkingCarnival/Barking%20Carnival%20II/YSAIZERYGLMHEYE20090211232320.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

Barnes hits the game winner. UNC wins.

Posted · Report post

go duke

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kitten Diver']Barnes hits the game winner. UNC wins.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

Posted · Report post

Honestly, this is one of the biggest Duke-Carolina games in recent history. ACC Regular Season Crown goes to the winner. The winner will obviously have some momentum going into the ACC Tournament.

I think Duke needs to win this game more. I just think they have been a little inconsistent lately, whereas Carolina seems to be getting better.

If Duke hits the three and matches rebounds with Henson and Zeller, I think they win.
If Carolina hits pounds the glass and eliminates the 2nd chance points, i think they win.

Go Duke!

Posted · Report post

No, i think you see Smith/Singler hitting free throws after UNC is forced to foul.
Duke wins by 8

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigdog10']Honestly, this is one of the biggest Duke-Carolina games in recent history. ACC Regular Season Crown goes to the winner. The winner will obviously have some momentum going into the ACC Tournament.

I think Duke needs to win this game more. I just think they have been a little inconsistent lately, whereas Carolina seems to be getting better.

If Duke hits the three and matches rebounds with Henson and Zeller, I think they win.
If Carolina hits pounds the glass and eliminates the 2nd chance points, i think they win.

Go Duke![/QUOTE]

Go figure. This game is big even out here in the sticks.

Most folks know I am a Panther fan and think I am also a College Basketball fan (I am not). I keep getting asked who to put money on and I just answer one or the other depending on my mood at that second.........:D