Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So much for Huckabee

114 posts in this topic

Posted

30 year old Harvard graduate making millions of dollars says "I don't need anyone to support me, I can accomplish whatever I want."

fat old man says "No you can't, you're a girl and need a husband first."

she's setting the bad example :D

fuging idiots.

4 people like this

Posted

Huckabee probably won't be the prohibitive favorite any more

Posted

I'm all like meh :|

Posted

30 year old Harvard graduate making millions of dollars says "I don't need anyone to support me, I can accomplish whatever I want."

fat old man says "No you can't, you're a girl and need a husband first."

she's setting the bad example :D

fuging idiots.

holy poo someone gets it

Hey Huck you ever stop to think that people would look up to her for being a Harvard Grad AND an Academy award winning actress?

No, of course not, shes just an enabling little slut.

Posted

Portman is being glamorized because she won an oscar, not because she is a single mother. Hukcabee just needs something else to shoot his mouth off about. Coming from a single mom I biased. My mom did everything for me, and she worked her ass off to get it done. We were never on welfare, food stamps, or anything else like that. Generalizations like that piss me off. Not all single moms depend on the government, i dont care what kind of stats are out there.

Posted

The actual quote that has cookin's panties in a wad, for whatever reason...

"One of the things that's troubling is that people see a Natalie Portman or some other Hollywood starlet who boasts of, 'Hey look, you know, we're having children, we're not married, but we're having these children,' and they're doing just fine,'" Huckabee told radio host Michael Medved on Monday. "But there aren't really a lot of single moms out there who are making millions of dollars every year for being in a movie."

Wow, what an asshole.

Posted

Boasts? Really?

Posted

Sorry DPantherman, I didn't know you were so messed up.

Posted

Boasts? Really?

So that one word makes Huckabee an asshole? Whatever. Reading your opening post I was under the impression he went on some diatribe about the evils of single motherhood, ala Limbaugh or O'Reilly. But his quotes had none of that.

Posted

Hooking up with a guy she met on a movie set and getting knocked up ='s slut to me, but yes she's a rich one.

BTW its not about her. Its about the example she's setting for the boobs watching her at home thinking they can be just like her. You know this country does have a problem with single moms living on the Gov Co tab. Just another piece of the American debt puzzle.

Posted

Well maybe we should make all the men get vasectomies that can only be reversed when they get married.

Posted

Oh wait it's not the guys fault shes a slut sorry