19 replies to this topic

#16 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

I think he is probably going to play in the nba, because he is athletic for a big man...but lottery pick?!? LOL.

#17 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:16 PM

must have been someone from the Bobcats saying he's a lottery pick. he can dominate the post with boris diaw and kwame brown

#18 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:22 PM

It sounds like one of BCD's posts, to be honest heh

Really? I don't recall hyping up my guys who are not playing well, in fact I like to call them out. I have said Singler needs to play better, I have said Kelly needs to stop taking 3's and get down low and bang and try to get boards, and Smith as well as he is playing takes some terrible shots at times that make me want to pull my hair out. Sorry but that doesn't sound like me at all, it does me no good to hype up guys that are playing poorly.

#19 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:04 PM

Really? I don't recall hyping up my guys who are not playing well, in fact I like to call them out. I have said Singler needs to play better, I have said Kelly needs to stop taking 3's and get down low and bang and try to get boards, and Smith as well as he is playing takes some terrible shots at times that make me want to pull my hair out. Sorry but that doesn't sound like me at all, it does me no good to hype up guys that are playing poorly.

It's a joke dude... Untwist the tie string on your bikini bottoms!

#20 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

• HUDDLER
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:10 PM

I think Henson (which he shouldn't...he needs to develop a shot...see Brandon Wright) leaves and Barnes stays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com