Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we don't draft Cam Newton...

39 posts in this topic

Posted

that was a pathetic attempt to play the race card....even for you.

Hatter dont got the balls to call out ReturnofFox and his pathetic attempt at playing "the black thug" card. Hatter co-sponsors anyone who insults black athletes as stupid criminals. Hatter doesnt care what african american children have to read on this board. Dont affect him. He just wants to be able to call em a thug and not be deemed racist for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

If we draft Cam and he plays well I will feel like trash. ill feel left out and worthless. Say no to winning. I want my football team back!!! Mommy whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Dont worry, if we dont draft Cam this year, you can go back to promoting your boytoy Pryor again... that is until the next better black qb tickles your fancy.

Posted

mlk-mug-shot-iaacm.jpg

ReturnOfFox should put this "thug" in his sig. LOL. JUST SAY NO TO MLK!. Dude was a criminal, a felon, a troublemaker who was racist against white people. We in Carolina shouldnt be celebrating this thugs birthday! MLK had low character and was overrated! LMAO.

:lurk5:

Posted

There's really no denying that Cam is essentially a black Jesus

and I agree with Taharqa-- MLK was a thug in comparison

martinlutherkingjrright.jpg

the only thing he's guilty of is being ahead of his time :(

Posted

:puke:SaltineCracker.jpg

Posted

:puke:SaltineCracker.jpg

I aint a Saltine...Im a Ritz bitch!:party:

Posted

but really, its just me being an asshole. i really could care less what newtonites do.

It's "couldn't" care less, not could.

Posted

It's "couldn't" care less, not could.

No, I think he does care, too much. That's why he could care less

Posted

mlk-mug-shot-iaacm.jpg

ReturnOfFox should put this "thug" in his sig. LOL. JUST SAY NO TO MLK!. Dude was a criminal, a felon, a troublemaker who was racist against white people. We in Carolina shouldnt be celebrating this thugs birthday! MLK had low character and was overrated! LMAO.

If the real King was still around & saw what you posted here, I bet he would slap the poo out of your face for doing this & using race card as an excuse along with blindly calling anyone who doesn't want Newton as a racist & all that crap you come up with. And using his pic too. So sad you're not something he want people to represent his race.

Posted

Hatter dont got the balls to call out ReturnofFox and his pathetic attempt at playing "the black thug" card. Hatter co-sponsors anyone who insults black athletes as stupid criminals. Hatter doesnt care what african american children have to read on this board. Dont affect him. He just wants to be able to call em a thug and not be deemed racist for it.

There you go playing the race card again.

I said thug....nowhere did I equate race to that.

To me a wanna be thug is a pathetic trash talking tough guy who thinks his rehetoric and tough guy persona impresses anyone.

You immediately went to race...typical.

Posted

mlk-mug-shot-iaacm.jpg

Yep and whitey sure showed him didn't they? lol dude your a racist prick admit it and go commit sepaku

Posted

Hahaha