- - - - -

Matt Moore...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
162 replies to this topic

#151 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

No, we can't all agree with that. Matt didn't fold. He drove the team into the redzone consistently vs the Giants and made 2 horrible decisions with the 2 ints in the second half. Against the Bucs he was pulled after 3 quarters, in a winnable game, by some Clausen lover in the front office. Guarantee that was not Foxs' call. I was at that game and I know for a fact that there were 4 dropped passes in the first 3 quarters. One of which was a sure TD by Rosario. So I for one, will not agree that he folded. He was not given a fair shake. Aside from his NFL quality attributes, there is one thing Matt has done his entire career as a QB, and that is win. He can win here too. He's already proved that.

I forgot about all those drops. Smitty had some drive killing drops as well in that game if I recall correctly but Rosario's was the worst

#152 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

No, we can't all agree with that. Matt didn't fold. He drove the team into the redzone consistently vs the Giants and made 2 horrible decisions with the 2 ints in the second half. Against the Bucs he was pulled after 3 quarters, in a winnable game, by some Clausen lover in the front office. Guarantee that was not Foxs' call. I was at that game and I know for a fact that there were 4 dropped passes in the first 3 quarters. One of which was a sure TD by Rosario. So I for one, will not agree that he folded. He was not given a fair shake. Aside from his NFL quality attributes, there is one thing Matt has done his entire career as a QB, and that is win. He can win here too. He's already proved that.

GP

#153 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

Dude admitted it. No matter how TRD tries too spin it his boy Matt admitted too pressure getting to him.

#154 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

People can make a big long post about alot of games where Jimmy had drops and WR falling down and RB having fumble killing drives. But it doesn't change the fact That BOTH OF THEM SUCKED LAST YEAR. Matt and JImmy sucked and had alot too do with this team failure last year. Not all but alot too do with this poo we saw last year.

#155 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:51 PM

I've never suggested he should start, I am expressing my opinion that he will start given the circumstances and what our other options are.

People like you have a hate for Moore and are afraid that if he gets invited to camp, he'll beat out your favorite player whoever it may be and you will be crushed.

All along I've stated that all I think he deserves is a chance in camp and I don't see any realistic option beating him out.

You are afraid. You are afraid Moore is better than you want him to be and you don't want him to have a chance to show it. I'm confident if he gets a fair shot in camp, he wins any competition and it likely won't be close.

http://t2.gstatic.co...zW9q2pVZL8vTtU-

not all along, just recently. Before you alluded to having him start many, many times. we get it dude. you're a moore fan. you've followed him for years going back to his college days. we get it. you've inflated countless quotes you've found on moore, you've been on here for a while propping him up as being something better than he is and you spend day after day after day after day on this forum talking about the QB situation at least 80% of the time. You're a fan, you're his no.1 supporter, we understand, you get angry when someone criticizes Moore, when someone says he doesn't have the capability, it burns your poo when someone speaks ill of him. You love him, you promote him more than he is really proven he's worth at this point. I've never seen a scrub so glorified by one man like how you have worshiped him.

You watched Moore in college? What games did you watch? What was the 3 colleges he went to and played football? If you watched him play in college you'd know he has the talent to play in this league. I know he has all the tools but I don't feel like listing them and all the examples of them but I want to post a question to you, have you ever seen this kid throw the 18-25 yd out/comeback? He fires that thing on a frozen rope from the opposite hash (college hash, further than NFL) like its nobody's business.

Moore will be a starter in the NFL, probably a pro bowler, and will win a super bowl, sadly, just not with the Panthers it looks like

Posted Image

#156 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:17 PM

not all along, just recently. Before you alluded to having him start many, many times. we get it dude. you're a moore fan. you've followed him for years going back to his college days. we get it. you've inflated countless quotes you've found on moore, you've been on here for a while propping him up as being something better than he is and you spend day after day after day after day on this forum talking about the QB situation at least 80% of the time. You're a fan, you're his no.1 supporter, we understand, you get angry when someone criticizes Moore, when someone says he doesn't have the capability, it burns your poo when someone speaks ill of him. You love him, you promote him more than he is really proven he's worth at this point. I've never seen a scrub so glorified by one man like how you have worshiped him.

All that fluff and not much poo worth reading, like mosts of you posts.

I don't think I'm his number one supporter just most outspoken. I'm perfectly fine with people speaking ill of him just not when they have nothing to back it up with. They grasp at anything they can to take away from what he is and what he's done.

I've never stated he should be given the starting job or deserved the starting job but I do think he is capable and I think he has earned the chance to compete.

You must care a lot to go back and find that quote and I'm sure you took it out of context somehow but I still believe he can be a probowl QB and lead a team to a superbowl. Considering he has shown the ability to play at a pro bowl level but just needs to do it consistently, I'm okay with that quote.

Keep caring about me though. I love that you love me.

#157 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

All that fluff and not much poo worth reading, like mosts of you posts.

mosts

god you suck at talking poo

I don't think I'm his number one supporter just most outspoken. I'm perfectly fine with people speaking ill of him just not when they have nothing to back it up with. They grasp at anything they can to take away from what he is and what he's done.

no you're pretty much a superfan of a scrub, that's what you are. i haven't seen anybody else commit to this guy except for PFFL, and even he jumped off after moore's failed campaign.

You must care a lot to go back and find that quote and I'm sure you took it out of context somehow but I still believe he can be a probowl QB and lead a team to a superbowl. Considering he has shown the ability to play at a pro bowl level but just needs to do it consistently, I'm okay with that quote.

Keep caring about me though. I love that you love me.

oh wow so the fact that i took 10 seconds to do a forum search means i want to buy you a fuging ice cream. you must really be looking for a sign that people care about you on here more than to denigrate you because you're a moore slurper and you don't fuging realize that everybody thinks you're a moore slurper and you don't fuging get that you truly are one.

#158 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

guys i think that jimmy clausen can play at a pro bowl level

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I THINK HE SHOULD START I JUST THINK THAT A LOT OF PLAYERS CAN BE REALLY GOOD BUT MAYBE NOT SHOULD START

#159 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

Matt Moore is probably a better stop gap out there for our team specifically then any other QB out there on the FA market. He's not the next Tony Romo like we hoped but at the very least he's our Jon Kitna.

#160 MaxiMus

MaxiMus

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:02 PM

guys i think that jimmy clausen can play at a pro bowl level

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I THINK HE SHOULD START I JUST THINK THAT A LOT OF PLAYERS CAN BE REALLY GOOD BUT MAYBE NOT SHOULD START

If you think JC can play at a pro bowl level, then you are not a very good judge of talent.

Edited by MaxiMus, 15 March 2011 - 09:32 PM.

#161 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

If you think JC can play at a pro bowl level, then you are not a very good of talent.

you're not a very good of grammar and sarcasm detection

#162 MaxiMus

MaxiMus

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

you're not a very good of grammar and sarcasm detection

lol, you got me before I caught my error.

#163 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

no you're pretty much a superfan of a scrub, that's what you are. i haven't seen anybody else commit to this guy except for PFFL, and even he jumped off after moore's failed campaign.

oh wow so the fact that i took 10 seconds to do a forum search means i want to buy you a fuging ice cream. you must really be looking for a sign that people care about you on here more than to denigrate you because you're a moore slurper and you don't fuging realize that everybody thinks you're a moore slurper and you don't fuging get that you truly are one.

There are more people that support him but they are just quiet about it so you only see me, which I am fine with. I've made no secret that I support Moore and think he's been the best QB on the roster for a while now and considering our options I think he will be the best QB on the roster next season as well.

You must not understand what I mean when I say I don't think he should be the starter. I'm not saying hand him the job. I think he'll win the job if given a chance to compete but by no means should it be handed to him.

You remind me a lot of Fiz when you post, just not nearly as funny or creative.