• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncguy2184

John Fox on Armanti Edwards....

has anyone noticed that Fox is just everywhere.

I can't look at any event that does not have his face in it, the NCAA tournament in Denver, he was interviewed, he's constantly on NFL Live and NFL Network.

God, let's see how often his face is shown once Denver starts losing a few games his love affair with Elway and Pat Bowan (think that is the owner's last name) ends.

Someone obviously didn't get the memo that Fox isn't our HC anymore.

And also Fox should have just not commented. Why did he even answer the question?

a lot of people liked Clausen. They thought all those who passed on him were foolish and we landed a steal of a goldmind.

I will go on the record and say that I was furious with both those picks when they happened, and still am to this day.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my rage will be validated come 2 years from now.

Would you expect him to say that AE is the best WR on the team?

That would be a lie. I would expect him to say AE might be the best QB on the team, which is probably closer to the truth.

wow the irony. No help to Fox we don't know how good Armanti is. You know there was a time when most huddlers called me stupid and ignorant for sticking up for John Fox, I guess they were right

Lets see what happens. Goodson didn't look very good his rookie year either and came back to be pretty good last year. If Edwards sucks this year then lets be worried. But if he improves he won't be as bad as Jarrett.

Yep. Armanti and Jimmy are both crap. You can all keep blaming Fox for "not coaching" even though its not true.

Fox nailed it as usual.

can understand the logic behind calling Jimmy terrible, but why Armanti? he changed positions, didn't play a down, and has already said he received absolutely zero help from the coaching staff.