<

Photo
- - - - -

John Fox on Armanti Edwards....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
151 replies to this topic

#151 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:52 PM

Word. I swear many of you folks already said AE was a waste & we shouldn't got him. Now you're saying AE is good & Fox shouldn't say the same thing compare you who said AE was a wasted pick?? Some are flip flopping like John Kerry. ;)

I believe he help evaluated Peppers, Beason, Williams, Otah, Gross, Stewart, Davis, etc. Fail! :D

You can say that again.

Said the same like panthersclaw. Bravo.

I see nothing wrong with what Fox said. He was right with how AE look so far. It's not his fault AE hasn't show anything when LaFell & Gettis has. What does that tell you about the so-call excuses "Fox doesn't like rookies" some made up? Beside, he was being brutally honest & frank. All he just said he think it was a waste pick & he is right, since some of you felt the same thing until your change your mind after reading what Fox said. Don't deny it. The thing is AE need to improve & show us he can get better, but right now Fox is correct.

The problem is you can make that statement when you did all you can too develop that player. But like reports have said Fox threw a kid out their who had little too no exp. playing KR,PR, and WR and when he didn't perform put him in the cellar.

#152 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

I'm sure most people don't talk bad about the organization that employs them. Once they leave the organization sometimes they do. Fox isn't the first, won't be the last. Again Fox opinion shouldn't matter. He could say we are the worst team in the league and have absolutely no talent at all. Would that bother me? No because his opinion doesn't affect the Panthers one way or the other.

I'm not saying it does matter. I just find it pathetic the way he deals.

Whether or not Armanti will suck really doesn't matter to me in this regard. It's the fact that he wants to open his stupid mouth with an opinion when he would've acted like an oaf if asked the same question in october, and i wouldn't be the least surprised if it was documented somewhere when asked about Edwards last season he danced around the question.

What he's doing right now confirms every suspicion i've had about him in the past that he's a sackless snake in the grass