Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOJA

Arizona

114 posts in this topic

That's your only comeback when you know I'm telling the truth.

Celebrating another team win over us when it has nothing too do with you is a bitchass move.

there is a whole poo load of bitchass doookie fans then... watch out throwing stones at glass houses..

HAHAHAHAHA DOOOKIES LOST in the SWEET 16... BEST TEAM EVAAAAR! NATIONAL CHAM---- wait, nevermind...

there is a whole poo load of bitchass doookie fans then... watch out throwing stones at glass houses..

HAHAHAHAHA DOOOKIES LOST in the SWEET 16... BEST TEAM EVAAAAR! NATIONAL CHAM---- wait, nevermind...

That them not me and yes Duke fans that do that are bitchass fans. So yes I will throw stones at your cheapass house or apt. or trailer.

But you Tarhole's who team is 2,000 miles away in New Jersey can go too hell. You had nothing too do with this game how you can gloat about us losing too another team that had nothing too do with you is Crazy.

You mean like this :

Whatever you use 2 make you feel better. We barely lost 2 maybe the 2nd best team in the ACC at their house. You lost by "20" too a bAAAAAAAAAD Gtech team. Are you serious??

Your were having a field day when UNC lost to Gtech. Last year you had a great time seeing UNC down. But now that Duke do not live up to the expectations and UNC do there sure is a different tune to the song.

Sure you aren't just mad ;)

1 person likes this

You mean like this :

Your were having a field day when UNC lost to Gtech. Last year you had a great time seeing UNC down. But now that Duke do not live up to the expectations and UNC do there sure is a different tune to the song.

OH poo.. KOOLKATLUKE JUST GOT S.HITTED ON LIKE DERREK WILLIAMS DID TO SINGLER!

vaguely familiar tooooooooooooooo...

1 person likes this

You mean like this :

That wasn't me I wasn't even in the country when you lost I didn't find out until 2 weeks later.

aright, I have more work to do..

koolkat, I'm just pouring it on because of how you are reacting.. lol

sorry for your loss..

That's your only comeback when you know I'm telling the truth.

Celebrating another team win over us when it has nothing too do with you is a bitchass move.

Look, if you keep on having your mental breakdown you'll be getting no hug from me. Take three deep breaths, exhale slowly while repeating this mantra "It's only a game, I CAN hold it together".

No actually it wasn't dumbass my son knows my sign in as well and he's 13 so I expect him too be a punkass fan. Which I'm working on him as well.

Can you tell your "son", to get off the computer now...he is making you look very bad.

1 person likes this

Look, if you keep on having your mental breakdown you'll be getting no hug from me. Take three deep breaths, exhale slowly while repeating this mantra "It's only a game, I CAN hold it together".

I'll take grief from Zona fans they deserve it. They kick our ass. I don't see why I should take grief from Tarhole's. When we beat you twice.