• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bleys

Unc

If"s and but"s dude. If's and but"s never changes FACTs.

Did say "if" or "but"...I said Shaq should have been named to that team, not Laettner. Shaq would have averaged more that 4 points per game and wouldn't have gotten bitch slapped by Barkley in practice.

Did say "if" or "but"...I said Shaq should have been named to that team, not Laettner. Shaq would have averaged more that 4 points per game and wouldn't have gotten bitch slapped by Barkley in practice.

And If Jeff Mcinnis would have kept his dick in his shorts. Mr. and Mrs. Ford would still be togther. But we all know that didn't happen.

Fact: Shaq wasn't on the team so move on.

Fact: Laettner one of biggest NBA disappointments of all time.

But still is a rich man living in Miami with more hardware then alot of NBA greats.

Hate on Laettner all you want but not many can say they have the awards and achievements he has.

True, but I think Grant Hill was the better one on those teams.

Better in the NBA hell yeah!!! Better in college not many can say they were better then Christian when it comes too college.

One of the best college player ever???? A true winner??? 2 National Championship, A NBA title and Olympic Gold on the Dream team. Yeah I think of the same stuff.

Really? He was a token college player on the dream team, and didn't have anything to do with them winning the gold medal. Averaged 12ppg in the pros, with no other stat worth mentioning.

He was a great college player. After that, a decent role player...like most dookies.

Really? He was a token college player on the dream team, and didn't have anything to do with them winning the gold medal. Averaged 12ppg in the pros, with no other stat worth mentioning.

He was a great college player. After that, a decent role player...like most dookies.

Didn't I just say that???? Alot of player would still trade places with that kind of success.

He has a gold medal no matter what you say he can go too a trophy case and look at a gold medal with his name on it.

John Sally did nothing on them Laker teams but he can walk up too Karl Malone with 5 rings on his finger. With Karl having none who feels better about them self in that situation???

Fact: Laettner one of biggest NBA disappointments of all time.

I don't know anyone that really thought he would be great in the pros....kind of like Eric Montross.