Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Braves thread

62 posts in this topic

Posted

should of let hudson get the complete game

Posted

Yeah, it could have easily been done, but Huddy was showing signs of wear. I think all in all the move is less of pulling Hudson due to control and more building confidence for Kimbrel and preparing him for down the stretch.

Still good to see one of our top guys out duel a guy that gave us so much trouble in the post season last year.

Posted

Lowe doing a good job of screwing up a promising start for him. DUI and reckless driving in Atlanta, racing another car.

Posted

Gutsy performance by Lowe today, hope it's just some cramping, can't afford to lose him now. Crazy to think Lee had 16 k's in a 5-0 game. They either hit him or struck out.

Interesting match up tomorrow as Teheren gets called up. Going to be a tough one. The Braves really need a series win.

Posted

shut em down

Posted

What a pitching matchup today for the Civil Rights game. The Braves once again get the better of the Phillies in the series, but those two loses to the Nats hurt.

At least there are a lot of things to look forward to with Uggla hopefully coming around and Heyward back and hopefully mentally prepared for Tuesday.

Now to pick up some ground with series against the Astros, and D-Backs

Posted

Good series and very entertaining.....didn't like the outcome, but it was fun to watch. Loved the uniforms from Saturday and Sunday.

Posted

Brian McCann, oh man. Came in as a pinch hitter with 2 outs in the 9th and hits a game tying HR to send it to extras, then walks off with another in the 11th. Wow.

Loved the uniforms from Saturday and Sunday.

Definitely some of the better retro unis out there

Posted

braves kicking ass

Posted

Big series starting tonight.

GO PHILS!!!!

Posted

I called that 10th inning perfect.

Here's to hoping Scott Proctor is DFA'd tomorrow, that'll be better than a series win for me.

Posted

I called that 10th inning perfect.

Here's to hoping Scott Proctor is DFA'd tomorrow, that'll be better than a series win for me.

My son walked downstairs and said that we will win with a walk off Raul Ibanez HR. I told him I would give him everything in my wallet if that happens. Best $ I ever spent! I need to market that kid.