Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The debate is Cam vs. Not Cam, not Cam vs. Player X

81 posts in this topic

Posted

It's just another one of these threads

"If you don't like Cam you are a Hater, racist, anti-cammer"

I am getting tired of it tbh.

If you don't like Cam, you think you're not an anti-Cammer? Then what are you exactly?

Posted

If you don't like Cam, you think you're not an anti-Cammer? Then what are you exactly?

A guy who wants a good football player?

Posted

That's the first I've seen of that thread and I'm here everyday. And there have been other threads showing an equal mix of the non-Cam choices. Heck, take a look at the guys in this thread claiming Gabbert is easily the #1 alternative they want lol.

Obviously you aren't here everyday because that was at the top of the boards for multiple days straight.

I didn't know everyone had to agree on one player to go against Cam.

People who want a QB debate between Cam and Gabbert. Those that want the BPA want Peterson or Green. Those that want BPA @ a position of need want Dareus.

Is that too much for you to understand?

Posted

here I was thinking patrick peterson was the #1 on the consensus big board so it is probably not true that all experts say AJ Green is #1 (especially since some have him below Julio Jones lol)... but he's a CB, and I think we have a bigger need at DT. http://walterfootball.com/draft2011bigboard.php for at least some of the big name big boards

Posted

Thanks, all of these polls are wildly different except Cam is consistently getting a ton of support. You guys can't make up your mind and look like you're backing someone new every week.

Posted

Failed thread is failed

Posted

Maybe because Those who do not want Cam realize that there are no real players worthy of the pick this year.

We are not taking Cam. So argue away.

Posted

What's your point? If anything, I'd say it's a byproduct of a draft containing a weak quarterback class and several talented players at positions that Carolina could reasonably upgrade.

Posted

This reminds me so much of someone who is no longer with us- it's sad.

Posted

Thanks, all of these polls are wildly different except Cam is consistently getting a ton of support. You guys can't make up your mind and look like you're backing someone new every week.

Pantherfan81, Blackcatgrowl, Second City Panther, Teeray, and ncmonzta make up nearly all the Cam Newton Threads or posts on him. Mr. Scot has some Newton threads started as counterplay to it. As far as saying Cam is getting a ton of support is measured in both positive and negative posts, then fine. However, if you examine why there are so many threads for him it comes back to roughly the same 10 or so people posting in them. You can't generalize that way.

I've been on board the PP Train for more than 2 months now.

Posted

Pantherfan81, Blackcatgrowl, Second City Panther, Teeray, and ncmonzta make up nearly all the Cam Newton Threads or posts on him. Mr. Scot has some Newton threads started as counterplay to it. As far as saying Cam is getting a ton of support is measured in both positive and negative posts, then fine. However, if you examine why there are so many threads for him it comes back to roughly the same 10 or so people posting in them. You can't generalize that way.

I've been on board the PP Train for more than 2 months now.

Damn you and your logic.