Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L.A. Noire

130 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol you haven't even played it yet.

Posted

If you play it and don't like it, amazon trade in will take it for like 31 bucks.

I really only paid $40 for it since Amazon gave me $20 promo credit for it. Good deal IMO.

Posted

I like this game.

The only thing I don't like is that the interrogations don't feel robust enough.

The three choice thing works I suppose but they could have really done a lot more with it and with intuition points.

Posted

I like this game.

The only thing I don't like is that the interrogations don't feel robust enough.

The three choice thing works I suppose but they could have really done a lot more with it and with intuition points.

I agree the choices you make don't really make a diff you still end up solving the case no matter what.. I'd rather you either bust the guy or not and if you don't you have to start over again for the challenge.

1 person likes this

Posted

pogo the clown!

he so cuddly

Posted

Had to make a new account because apparently using a ascii character in your name makes you not able to do anything but post.

1 person likes this

Posted

just beat it...

Posted

I loved this game, it was crazy fun. But I'm deciding on if I should trade it into Amazon or keep it for a future DLC.

I paid only like $40, since Amazon gave me $20 promo credit for the preorder. I can send it back to Amazon for $31 and end up paying only 9$ bucks for the experience.

Posted

I loved this game, it was crazy fun. But I'm deciding on if I should trade it into Amazon or keep it for a future DLC.

I paid only like $40, since Amazon gave me $20 promo credit for the preorder. I can send it back to Amazon for $31 and end up paying only 9$ bucks for the experience.

I would do that if I was you.. because of red faction and infamous 2 that is coming in 2 weeks.

Posted

I'm on the last vice case right now

Posted

I've really enjoyed it so far. It does feel like it's just missing something. And some of the cases can be a little hard to follow. The Cases themselves aren't as deep as I would've liked, but, overall, it's been fun.

Posted

i need the store to come back so i can get my dlc