Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canes @ Islanders

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Once again the Canes are in a "must win" game so to speak. The Canes are in New York winning five out of their last six games and hopefully they can add to that total. It should come as no suprise that Cam Ward is in the net again tonight and the regulars will be out their for the Canes tonight. Harrison and Bodie are still out.

Al Montoya is starting in the net tonight for the Islanders. He is 2-4 in his last six games in net including a 3-2 overtime loss to the Hurricanes.

Hopefully the Canes can keep it going and improve their playoff chances tonight.

Go Canes!!!

Posted

This game makes me nervous. Has trap game written all over it with the Sabres coming in tomorrow. I would like to see Bodie back in the lineup. He is a big body and always seem to get great chances. Go Canes!!!! Go Caps!!!!!!

Posted

Sabres already losing 1-0

Posted

The juice is loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Anybody found a link that works for this feed? The ones with livescorehunter aren't working for me.

Posted

2-0 Caps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

2-0 Caps!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg yessss

Posted

Islanders and Sabres scored

Posted

damn sabres tie it with the caps 2-2

Posted

These fuggers better get their heads out of their asses and win this game. Staal has been invisible for the past few games. Just beat the fags from the island so we can get to the damn post season. I'm sick of every year hoping they pull out a play-off spot. Get it done!!!!!!!

Posted

Haven't been able to check into the game but 2-1 going into the 3rd is alright. Obviously the guys will face this as their last period of the season, time to do some work. I have faith, overtime/shootout would favor us too.

Posted

joooooooooooooooooooooooose